an alliance with honor

DeletedUser1480

im so sick of the lying,the spying,the deception,and over all bad game play by so many.
wheres the good guys? wheres the ones who stand up for whats right?the ones who play with honor.thats what i want to be a part of.but it is starting to seem impossible to fine.

im in o35 . and will move to where ever i can find a good alliance with good players.if i cannt find one here i will look in the next world,then the next.until i find players who play like real players.

webb513

DeletedUser4356

A new chapter opens up for all of us. You guys will always be remembered :)

DeletedUser5517

im so sick of the lying,the spying,the deception,and over all bad game play by so many.
wheres the good guys? wheres the ones who stand up for whats right?the ones who play with honor.thats what i want to be a part of.but it is starting to seem impossible to fine.

im in o35 . and will move to where ever i can find a good alliance with good players.if i cannt find one here i will look in the next world,then the next.until i find players who play like real players.

webb513

So what you are telling me is you are a noob and you have no idea how this game is played? Well my good man no matter where you go (when you get half way decent) you will find that if there is a good alliance other alliances will try to get spies in... that is just the way it works. If you wish to find an honorable alliance as a whole you should probably just act honorably yourself and kill everyone. When you are the only one left you can make the rules.

DeletedUser2063

So what you are telling me is you are a noob and you have no idea how this game is played? Well my good man no matter where you go (when you get half way decent) you will find that if there is a good alliance other alliances will try to get spies in... that is just the way it works. If you wish to find an honorable alliance as a whole you should probably just act honorably yourself and kill everyone. When you are the only one left you can make the rules.

2 things:
1. Webb is not a noob. Look at his stats for this world. He is rank 29 currently and he knows what he's doing.
2. I have lead plenty of alliances in my day, and I never use spies. Takes the fun of it. Not only that, it makes you look weak, resorting to that, it makes you appear like you know you cannot win so you need the advantage. Spies are part of the game yes, but not every single alliance uses them.

DeletedUser

webb513

webb513

The Band of Brothers in O65 are currently at war with such people who have spies in our midst. Come join us and help us thwart the thing you hate most !

DeletedUser2063

The Band of Brothers in O65 are currently at war with such people who have spies in our midst. Come join us and help us thwart the thing you hate most !

Not only do they have spies, their founder MM's all of us bragging that he has moles! It's a shame you're in 35

DeletedUser298

If you think that webb513 is a noob... well then quite frankly you are probably one of the biggest noobs that there can be. He's ranked 29 on your world and I bet he isn't even trying :)

DeletedUser1480

what im saying is i think im good enough that i dont need to do those things to win.and i know their are others out there that fill the same way.with a handful of player like me we could win a world.

wheres the heroes at;)

DeletedUser4627

You know webb. I'm right next to you and so is most of Invio.

Why don't you join us? We've never dealt giving out spies but have had a few get into our alliance and we would all be more then happy to take you in.

DeletedUser

Spies are always part of any wars and if you can't deal, then you should be asking why you have spies in your own alliance. Obviously they're not happy about something.

Secondly, any wars have spies, in real life and even in games. If you want honor, go play a sim game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my book, if you need spies to give you an upper hand, then it's obvious you fear losing....which means you don't think you have a chance to win without moles. But you're dead wrong. You do have a chance to win without moles. It's just 0.00000000009% chance. But hey, it's still a chance.

8)

DeletedUser

In my book, if you need spies to give you an upper hand, then it's obvious you fear losing....which means you don't think you have a chance to win without moles. But you're dead wrong. You do have a chance to win without moles. It's just 0.00000000009% chance. But hey, it's still a chance.

8)

War is never fair and if you don't come prepared to a war then that's entirely your own fault. While this is a game, it does mimic/model after real world example of wars. Why would spying NOT be part of that?

You may say it's a matter of honor and if so, then guess the entire world is without honor. Let me put it this way, scouting is a form of spying, yet acceptable...

DeletedUser1480

yes this is a game.and if losers want to play with losers.and they are happy doing so.then go do it.
i would be happier playing with players who like to play the same way i do.thats all im saying.
i would like to show their a better way to win this game.yeah,i can take the easy way like everyone else.
but thats not me.

DeletedUser4627

My offer stands webb. If you want an active, supportive and honorable alliance, just hit me up, I'm like 2 city spots away from yeah haha

DeletedUser1480

thanks deathro. i like the guys im playing with right now.

what i said wasnt just for this world.its in every world.

DeletedUser

In game, you often play how you are in real life. You're letting your "true self" come out in these games, hiding behind an image or pic. Ethics are a fading element of RL, just as in this and most games.....
Play as you will. It's typically how you ARE........

8)

DeletedUser

Lol... ummm okay, Thanos of Titan.

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

I am a father of 2 kids with a happily married wife and I am a pretty nice guy but as you said, this is a game and in a game, I'm in it to win the server. Not to be your pals but in real life, I invite you over to one of my BBQs that I like to host but unfortunately you're probably not anywhere close to me. :)

DeletedUser

Have fun at the BBQ w/out me.......

:)

Last edited by a moderator: