All Quiet?

Taach

Newcomer
Summary of the US120 Server Kalenderis after 2 months
First Part
- the Court of Owls its the best alliance of the server had some of the best player that spend money had a lot of the player in the top of the ladder
- the DOOM alliance its a new alliance, in the first part the objective its clean 45 and than see what the word can give
Second Part
-The best player of Court of Owls ghosted the other lose their town, they are alone against all the alliances, only one alliance is near them, the money cant do too much, a lot of their player are on vacation mode
-the DOOM Alliance became the best alliance of the server with this strategy

maybe could be the end? for sure the server will end in 59 days, and a lot of things can happen but for a domination server the level its low, I think the players remained in 2010 without evolving and studying new strategies, Europe is 10 steps ahead in this, not having the night bonus should have attracted new people but everyone goes to Portugal and Spain and its sad if the server lose their best player, but the show must go on

Brajanz0r

Artisan
First Part
- the Court of Owls its the best alliance of the server had some of the best player that spend money had a lot of the player in the top of the ladder
- the DOOM alliance its a new alliance, in the first part the objective its clean 45 and than see what the word can give
Second Part
-The best player of Court of Owls ghosted the other lose their town, they are alone against all the alliances, only one alliance is near them, the money cant do too much, a lot of their player are on vacation mode

maybe could be the end? for sure the server will end in 59 days, and a lot of things can happen but for a domination server the level its low, I think the players remained in 2010 without evolving and studying new strategies, Europe is 10 steps ahead in this, not having the night bonus should have attracted new people but everyone goes to Portugal and Spain and its sad if the server lose their best player, but the show must go on

Oh how fortunate, you forgot to mention the DOOM is a MRA with 4 other alliances combined against Owls. So very brave, 35 vs 145 at that point. Now enjoy your epic win by fighting each other and I promise you Owls will wait for you on the next fast revolt world, with "money", "tons of gold" and with heavy guns. You are invited to show your magic skills and best strategy you're promoting here.

The best part is that only one player used a lot of gold and he ghosted. Others have been using reasonable amounts of gold same as DOOM players but you obviously can't see that. Sad part is that 90% of Owls didn't even want to play that world but when the only competition was Monkeys and Dom Inc we wanted to half-ass it and give it a try. No one is feeling "hurt" by giving up on this one, we came to trade gold and the market was dry since the beginning because there was no competition.

I'd love to see all of you soon enough on a new world against our full team. I asked Ryvirath about eventual details but no response, hopefully the next world will be a good one for all of us. I really don't care about winning anymore, did my fair share, but what I love seeing are MRAs falling apart. See you soon!

Spencerfortier

Messenger
Oh how fortunate, you forgot to mention the DOOM is a MRA with 4 other alliances combined against Owls. So very brave, 35 vs 145 at that point. Now enjoy your epic win by fighting each other and I promise you Owls will wait for you on the next fast revolt world, with "money", "tons of gold" and with heavy guns. You are invited to show your magic skills and best strategy you're promoting here.

The best part is that only one player used a lot of gold and he ghosted. Others have been using reasonable amounts of gold same as DOOM players but you obviously can't see that. Sad part is that 90% of Owls didn't even want to play that world but when the only competition was Monkeys and Dom Inc we wanted to half-ass it and give it a try. No one is feeling "hurt" by giving up on this one, we came to trade gold and the market was dry since the beginning because there was no competition.

I'd love to see all of you soon enough on a new world against our full team. I asked Ryvirath about eventual details but no response, hopefully the next world will be a good one for all of us. I really don't care about winning anymore, did my fair share, but what I love seeing are MRAs falling apart. See you soon!
You're a sore loser, huh? you speak of skill, but you have none, you're a simmer that relies on no competition to win worlds.

when you face competition you crumble and fold, beat it. also, your name court of owls is dumb, owls are not apex predators, i could kick one and it would die, just like you in game.

Kgreat

Senior Citizen

If you don't know who I am,

I am Kgreat, a poet of rhyme
Beating you up, in my free time.
With both the pen and the sword, I shall stand bold
Deceit and lies, my stories unfold.

And here is my message for you:

In the shadows, Owls, you hooted and hissed
O' Sore losers, your power barely exists
But DOOM, we rose with leaders so bold
Our iron will and unity, a story to be told.

In the shadows, Owls, you tried to take flight
Pay-to-win players, seeking an easy height,
But DOOM, we rose, with skill and true might,
No shortcuts or coins, just hard work in our sight.

A sore loser's path, avoid with grace,
In defeat, instead, find a better place.
Branz0r, heed this word from me,
A sore loser's path, it's not the key.
To be a good loser is a noble art,
It reveals the goodness within your heart.
So let go of the anger, the despair,
In games and in life, this shall set you free

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Way to go lads, you destroyed me.

clapping-mr-bean.gif

boothead

Artisan
First Part
Second Part

You sound familiar.
But yeah, sad everyone's jumping to the Spanish servers.

Kgreat

Senior Citizen
Anything more to say, Brajanz0r? You see, to 'see us on a new world', you would have to not be one VM...
Forums are dead, I guess :confused:

D.Vitia

Newcomer
Taach, How's the Disney alliance doing in IT104, You guys must be spending some coin
Italian server? Love Italy, the national bird's a Sparrow. Fun fact.

Lol, Nah leave it..

You dropped in the wrong world lmao
No world chat that I'm privy too.
No, made two, keep external account separate from game account! PGtips mofo HAHA

Last edited:

pomo

Messenger
Lots of coincidences i guess. Poke it V see if you can ring some belles. Need some peeps to break and ghost ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why don't US servers have WCs? lame.

Last edited:

Coltinwalken12

Senior Citizen
You're a sore loser, huh? you speak of skill, but you have none, you're a simmer that relies on no competition to win worlds.

when you face competition you crumble and fold, beat it. also, your name court of owls is dumb, owls are not apex predators, i could kick one and it would die, just like you in game.
talk this in neapolis. Oh wait, your MRA crumbled twice already. GTFO