Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

Finally! About time I don't care what the world is I just want to rejoin the us servers.

DeletedUser

Only thing I don't like is the instant buy. I can live with gold trading, but instant buy seems cheesy imo. I will give this world a shot, but I am a lot less interested with instant buy settings.

DeletedUser

Gen 3, wow feels like not to long ago I was playing in Beta with The Storm Dragons or whatever they were called in the end. To kick off Gen 3 worlds it has to be settings that shocks everyone :p

Well surprising is one way to describe these settings, this should be fun :D

DeletedUser10142

This world will get rushed with players. The demand has been too high and these settings will only add to that.

DeletedUser12652

What time of day, server time, will Actium officially open?

And someone please detail instant buy to me. I know it sounds fairly simple, but I'm trying to compare it to what I do now. For example: I'll have max warehouse and start to build something like max LS, and I'll hit the "cut in half" button as many times as possible and get it down to about 6 minutes, and that costs 25 gold 6 times. I'm assuming it'll be something like 200 gold and you get the stuff immediately, assuming you have the resources handy. Is this roughly correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12001

That's mostly right for instant buy. It'll start somewhere, (65, 135, different numbers depending on how long is left), and if you pay that, it'll instantly finish what you're doing. Also interesting to note, if it has less than 5 minutes left in build time, it's free to auto-construct. That works for everything except training and building units and ships.

DeletedUser10142

Should be a Great battleground. Many players are chomping at the bit to get started and fighting again. Should be hard battles right from the start!:D

DeletedUser11560

Holy moly. First speed 4 world. You guys should remember my line:

Millions of BP but not 1 city for Tribute! May luck, gods, and gold be in your favor :D

DeletedUser

That moment when you ALMOST guess the settings...

Hasn't been a maxed out world for a while, what would be an absolute beauty is a -

World Speed 4
Unit Speed 3
Morale - Disabled
Conquest Type - Revolt
Alliance Limit - 50

Lets pray :)

DeletedUser11560

do you guys think I should join?

Just when I was about to leave -_-

and whats the revolt time?

DeletedUser

It's a conquest world, not a revolt word^

But that's a very good question, how long are the sieges? 6 hours? o.o

DeletedUser

Settings look really good, But I will wait for a revolt world. Next world, same settings but Revolt would be awesome. Until then I will twiddle my thumbs to the beat of ramble on. Thanks

DeletedUser

Settings look really good, But I will wait for a revolt world. Next world, same settings but Revolt would be awesome. Until then I will twiddle my thumbs to the beat of ramble on. Thanks

There's nothing stopping you from joining this world while you wait for a Revolt world!

DeletedUser12654

These are the settings I have been looking for. :D

But that's a very good question, how long are the sieges? 6 hours?

I think sieges will be 8hours due to the unit speed being #3 but don't hold me to it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: