Actium Alliances

DeletedUser4951

Bundle doesn't have a pact either as far as I know.

UN servers? You mean EN servers right? Most people here are US leaders, only Bish and Bundle are EN as far as I know.

DeletedUser12720

Are we, Candy Crush, the only alliance not to have an academy, pact, sister, brother, uncle, cousin, booty-call alliance? (actually, we might have a booty-call alliance. But we don't like to talk about it.)

You know when I posted about our pre-made alliance, before the world started and I promised that we wanted pacts with everyone, I was criticized by a ton of people here who don't get sarcasm.

There are tons of posts here that go on and on and on about UN servers being better because of the lack of pacts. Or how academies are lame. Or sister alliances are a joke. Blah. Blah. Blah. YET, everyone seems to be in one.

I guess it's kind of like when all your fun single friends get married and have kids and become super lame, and they spend their time playing online video games because they can't go out and drink like they used to because they don't have a babysitter.

We have a sweet party going on over here in 54, and we aren't going to pact until we meet that very special, super intelligent alliance who is easy to talk to and has the dreamy eyes, nice body, sense of humor and brings home a fat pay-check.
We (hyperactive) do not have any of thos

DeletedUser10246

UN servers? You mean EN servers right? Most people here are US leaders, only Bish and Bundle are EN as far as I know.

Fight Club is EN i believe and bundle has piece of stone or something

DeletedUser

I feel like something is missing from that...

"Sticks and Stones

WILL

Break Your Bones

AND

Take Your Cities

too

Won't take a Brain Surgeon to figure this one out"

Rolls of the tongue so much better...

DeletedUser11243

You just described me. 8)
I did have you in mind when I wrote this.

MCP – GOM knows he can’t tame me.

I'm surprised that with your Stick obsession that you have been neglecting your Stones.

Also TSF, maybe it's because you don't post a lot or something, but have you realized that your signature boasts an alliance name that doesn't exist?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not know of any other English server alliances here besides these two as well. I'm sure if Bundle had a pact you guys would know. To many people talk.

DeletedUser4951

Didn't know about Pile of Stones been horribly busy this week.

Well my sig used to boast an alliance that existed here, but we change our names a lot and i'm too lazy to constantly change sigs.

DeletedUser4951

I know them, they're Causa Mortis from Omicron. But I think they're just gold farming.

DeletedUser5973

Trash talk, just wondering if they will come full circle and rename to INKED UP

DeletedUser1048

Trash talk, just wondering if they will come full circle and rename to INKED UP

Well that was White Khalifa's name for them right? He never changed the name, all these names are ideas from his successors ;) So my bet is no but Dub might take your suggestion :p

DeletedUser

dub still sucks but on other hand who is going to move into 075 and such now that they are open oceans

DeletedUser

you have a great alliance name, your diplomat is awful. If you guys are attacked he says "imma send your reports to every big alliance, even talk trash cause they need new area"

thisisgrepolis

and your problem is? he is entitled to let your enemies know which cities are empty of defence in your alliance. if they get attacked the they will soon pull out of his city. makes sense. others demand resources and threaten to destroy your alliance if you dont comply. we took a hiding, we still are, but we have grown and are still around.
please remember you guys this is a game. we just pick ourselves up. brush ourselves down and carry on.

is it not possible to start a world with no gold being used? i know it wont make them money but it would show then who can play by their wits and not be credit card warriors. and once you are rimmed you are gone. like a competition. soon see a different score sheet i am sure

and soon sitting ducks will be number 2 in ocean 65. night-day is almost a memory, for every city we lost we built 2. now we absorbing best of other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3015

The plot of Final Fantasy X revolved around it. It's also what republicans call it when two guys do it and what democrats call it when other guys judge the two guys who did it.

As far as I've learned from pop culture and cable news sin is a quasi-evil amorphous self loathing entity that simultaneously engages in and rallies against same sex love.