Actium Alliances

DeletedUser9851

A lot experience but a lot of gold as well. They were just 300k last week. Now theyre like 1.4million.

Gold use is rampant in this world. By all alliances. let's not kid ourselves. BOS is #3 in attacking, so they are getting their CP the old fashion way. I knew this alliance would do well (regardless of what I said about 2 of it's members). They own O56. The question is, will they fight Bish? or will they join forces, and move north. If that happens, they will be unstoppable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

I know a few of them from EN servers where they have been world winners. If i wasn't in CC, this is the alliance I would have joined. They started later but have been catching up well.

I am interested to see what happens between them and BoS. I know some players in both teams from Lindos (EN) so will be interesting to see what happens this time. If they will choose to play together or fight.

Personally I really want to see these guys do well. theoldestdear has been a great mentor to me and he is one of the players that I respect the most so I fail to see how with him on the team they could do anything other than succeed and I'm utterly in lust with Darko so will be rooting for him.

DeletedUser

Lets talk about whichever alliance you want to know about.

Talk about an alliance listed above, then post whichever alliance you'd like to know more about. This is not limited to the top 12.

Impervious Syndicate

wow people asking about my alliance xD honoured

DeletedUser4951

The Bish

I5OOsteven
Fortwandert
Theoldestdear

Yeah this team is going places. Word is them and BoS are going at it.

DeletedUser13122

I know a few of them from EN servers where they have been world winners. If i wasn't in CC, this is the alliance I would have joined. They started later but have been catching up well.

I am interested to see what happens between them and BoS. I know some players in both teams from Lindos (EN) so will be interesting to see what happens this time. If they will choose to play together or fight.

Personally I really want to see these guys do well. theoldestdear has been a great mentor to me and he is one of the players that I respect the most so I fail to see how with him on the team they could do anything other than succeed and I'm utterly in lust with Darko so will be rooting for him.

We will not be teaming up with anyone. Wouldn't really say that we've been going at it with The Bish, but we have taken a few cities from them and they have broken a couple of CS's also. They seem solid, but haven't attempted to hit us back at all yet.

DeletedUser

I wish they would move north. I dont care who they are or how much ABP they have. They run into OVO territory we're going to be running through the six with their cities, you know how that .... go.

I wouldnt expect most of you guys to get that. Maybe people who listen to Hip Hop. Theyd also have to get through The Plague Co. so I doubt theyd be unstoppable. Also HyperActive and Fight Club.

What makes you think The Plague Co. will match either of those alliances? I'm curious because they seem to be expanding like players that have been around but their top guys don't show much history. Would guess they are an old group running under new account names but curious what people know...

DeletedUser12720

What makes you think The Plague Co. will match either of those alliances? I'm curious because they seem to be expanding like players that have been around but their top guys don't show much history. Would guess they are an old group running under new account names but curious what people know...
yeah they are en player usually, so you will not find much info for them under the us.

DeletedUser12660

Actually they are US server players with a few en players. They are a Dark Horse alliance, every world theyve gone to has had less than 30 players and they usually end up being one of the top alliances if not rimmed and this has happened where they were rimmed a few times, unfortunately for those in o55, there #1 player and founder got rimmed early on. He left the world. They also have to go through fight club, and I doubt TB can even beat TPC

DeletedUser

yeah they are en player usually, so you will not find much info for them under the us.

nothing shows up under the en servers (spot checked the first few names) either thats why I bothered to ask

DeletedUser3015

ok I know there are different strategies and what not on EN and US servers but doesn't the very fact that their #1 player got rimmed off the bat speak something to whether or not they can legitimately challenge a good (read f'n excellent) alliance coming up their rear?

I mean I don't know you from adam ovoking since you are a weak player that spends more time on the forum than in the game but I like to think that our stats and progress speak volumes - or at least enough to let you know that an alliance who's #1 player gets rimmed probably isn't gonna stand it's ground against us.

DeletedUser12660

Read before you speak mojorisin. I wasn't talking about you fool, I was talking about The Bish. I'm a weak player, yeah okay. At least I dont to spend 80k gold to have decent stats.

DeletedUser3015

First off it's Mr. Mojo.

Second - maybe I wasn't paying close attention.

Finally, 80k gold huh? I'm inviting you to join my alliance on the next decent conquest server that starts. If you think it takes 80k gold, or even 10k gold to get my stats then someone taught you grepo wrong.

DeletedUser

What is EN? This game is so hard to figure out. I think I'm doing good though. My senates are maxed out and I have researched everything I can in the academies, but I ran out of points. How do I get more? Can someone send me some?

DeletedUser

What is EN? This game is so hard to figure out. I think I'm doing good though. My senates are maxed out and I have researched everything I can in the academies, but I ran out of points. How do I get more? Can someone send me some?

"EN" stands for the International Server worlds
outside of the german servers which opened in 2008-early 2009 i believe the en servers were the next to open up in early 2010 , if a player says he started on the en server it means he started before the us server ever existed .. i have been playing for a long time since EN 4 delta , because that was the only place for an american like myself to play ... en players are GENERALLY more expirenced , and better than the average us player, but thats usually because en players have been playing longer.. and the game on the en server is much more aggressive and challenging on the en server than on the us... though i believe the gap is closing -p.t.

DeletedUser

"EN" stands for the International Server worlds
outside of the german servers which opened in 2008-early 2009 i believe the en servers were the next to open up in early 2010 , if a player says he started on the en server it means he started before the us server ever existed .. i have been playing for a long time since EN 4 delta , because that was the only place for an american like myself to play ... en players are GENERALLY more expirenced , and better than the average us player, but thats usually because en players have been playing longer.. and the game on the en server is much more aggressive and challenging on the en server than on the us... though i believe the gap is closing -p.t.

Oh ok! Thanks! That is weird they use EN for INternational. What kind of flag would they use? EN should be ENglish or something. They could use a British flag! Or maybe they should have EN stand for the language of "english" but then what would they do about a flag? Oh, I guess they could have the British and USA flag together, like split down the middle or diagonal or something.

Can you send me some academy points p.t.? I ran out and I didn't get to research everything in my academy yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Necro, first off .. En does stand for English servers. I dont know what p.t was talking about. You get more academy points by building your academy. Eventually you will run out of academy lvls to build and therefore limiting your academy points and research selection. You can also build a library which will give you more points. You will have to colonize or conquer another city.