Ace of Hearts / Why so serious ?

DeletedUser2063

Please, that is nothing. I know how to attack people mentally.

DeletedUser2111

Sure you do fruit sure you do. That message is complete bull. I highly doubt that is real. Your tactics are not working with us. They never will.

DeletedUser2063

That is 100% real, ask slobo or Joesph or for that fact any former member of WLS or SF that was active in the forums.

DeletedUser2154

I believe him, wouldn't be unlike that dirty backstabbing city stealing lying spying cowardly bastard :)

DeletedUser2111

... ok then datepalm. I wont block you. I like the company gives me somthing to do when i have nothing to do on grepolis. Go ahead make me thin petrika is a bad person go ahead. I doubt that will ever happen though.

DeletedUser

I won't block you either. This is for all of you who don't know I am currently going to school majoring in law and criminal psychology with a minor in a more open psychology and sociology. In other words not only can I argue a logical and scientific rebuttal to any thing that is said, but I am a rather talented inspiration speaker. Now Proceed on this "mental" warfare path.

DeletedUser2111

You say jo talks alot? Well, I skipped half of yer post because it was too long and I already had reading class so I cant stand a long post like yours.

Well sorry he is not from the u.s .

DeletedUser

I won't block you either. This is for all of you who don't know I am currently going to school majoring in law and criminal psychology with a minor in a more open psychology and sociology. In other words not only can I argue a logical and scientific rebuttal to any thing that is said, but I am a rather talented inspiration speaker. Now Proceed on this "mental" warfare path.

serious? Do you end your papers with 'second in command'?

DeletedUser

serious? Do you end your papers with 'second in command'?

......Um I'm sorry I must be losing my eye sight, because I don't see those words in that post. =)
Now since you are having such a hard time insulting us just stop while you're ahead mkay?

DeletedUser

hey, guys you are overgoing with your pathetic tactics Legate will never write a message like this and Im there couse of Legate asked me to come back to play game and to make Ace of Hearts the number one alliance like we will do soon... I dont trust your message is real you manipulated it and if Legate want me out of game I declare here in public that ill be ghost in a second because im there in his respect and in respect of all who admitt me and trusted to me and asked me to come in this world to take control of the alliance created in my honour... So guys, try to do anything better in battlefield because this poor tactics are to much poor for destroying Ace of Hearts and our family... We are a family we are not like you, that in first attack or threat by enemy betray your alliance and leaders and jump the ship. We are fighters we are here to win together, or to die together but dont belive we will die...

DeletedUser

......Um I'm sorry I must be losing my eye sight, because I don't see those words in that post. =)
Now since you are having such a hard time insulting us just stop while you're ahead mkay?

I was referring to the mail you send Virtual..
and I wasn't joking or trying to insult.
It's funny that someone older then 12 takes this 'second in command' stuff serious.

But you're right, it's getting a bit out of hand here.
Let's fight ingame :)

DeletedUser

Why so serious ? & Punk in Drublic & DKBT & Roma Surrecta

VS

Ace of Hearts = Help by Pillar of War

DeletedUser1048

hey, guys you are overgoing with your pathetic tactics Legate will never write a message like this and Im there couse of Legate asked me to come back to play game and to make Ace of Hearts the number one alliance like we will do soon... I dont trust your message is real you manipulated it and if Legate want me out of game I declare here in public that ill be ghost in a second because im there in his respect and in respect of all who admitt me and trusted to me and asked me to come in this world to take control of the alliance created in my honour... So guys, try to do anything better in battlefield because this poor tactics are to much poor for destroying Ace of Hearts and our family... We are a family we are not like you, that in first attack or threat by enemy betray your alliance and leaders and jump the ship. We are fighters we are here to win together, or to die together but dont belive we will die...

I can forward you the message he sent in game, or I can take a snap shot of it and post a picture of it on this forum so everyone will be able to see it.

DeletedUser

yes you can forward it to me

Ah if forgret, Pillars are not giving any help to us, they simply are pacted so feel free attack more... go to be 24 alliances against us dear noobs couse only 4 are not enough and your fear is biger and biger like was in world beta... now you know how to win... all the world against Petrika, or better to izolate petrika allone and to manipulate his alliance and friends, this is better strategy, proove it again but do better from what you done in beta couse you will fail in all your atempts... the only way to defeat us is battlefield and sorry but in battlefield you must have swords not words... have a good day and enjoy playing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Alright will do that when I am done doing my work, lucky I never deleted it.