Ace of Hearts / Why so serious ?

DeletedUser2154

Another beautiful temper tantrum Petrika. I pray you never meet me in life lol. Also when you recruit people, take their cities and kick them, it makes you question a person's character..... as for Your pacts... lol The richie boys are handling your doom reapers solo. outumbered 3-1. As for the other two, no offense but they will need protection....

DeletedUser

Ok, this is to all my enemies, that see me getting guap right now seeing me get guap right now.

DeletedUser1684

Pillars of War and AoH seem to be very close allies, ocean 54 should be ours fairly quickly.

DeletedUser2063

Ha look datepalm is running his mouth again. Dont be so hoppy there buddy. We are number 1 in Ocean 54 and we will remain that for time to come. We will protect our allies and fight for each other. - killroy10n1 Council member in Ace Of Hearts.

You're gonna drop like flies. Stop smack talking the forums and bring it to the battlefield, put your money where your mouth is hot shot.

DeletedUser1048

o jozef joozef or jozzi :p
we ar everywhere, remmember what you says for ace of hearts in beta
i go in ace for doing sam pork jobs for troodai , you ar eonly oone noob and spy for other people
run fast run slow i camm for you noobs

I am tired of listening to you guys constant nonsense, you guys brag way to much about success you have never achieved. Also you are one to talk, you got caught recently having more than one account so that does not say much about you. I merged into you heartless self centered people so I became motivated to help people who were always kind and helpful which was "Hank the Fantanoobous". I am not scared of you, can I remind you of your epic fail over in Beta. Please you guys need to do something else in your spare time, this game is ruining your health.

DeletedUser1048

Ha look datepalm is running his mouth again. Dont be so hoppy there buddy. We are number 1 in Ocean 54 and we will remain that for time to come. We will protect our allies and fight for each other. - killroy10n1 Council member in Ace Of Hearts.

You are only number one because you have 36 more cities then the next closest alliance, so basically the only way you stay in number one is by out recruiting other alliances. What allies have you guys ever protected, you guys never even protect your own players. You don't know anything your are talking about, or you got brainwashed by petrika and rigels.

DeletedUser

wo wo wo Joseph man calm down now!! Have I not always been nice to you and every one?

DeletedUser

Joseph you talk to much, im number one because I am and your bla bla bla cant change this fact never... No one player here dont was since start till end 1 st in all stats like me in beta for more than 3 months.... Also AOH here in Epsilon is number one and ocean 54 leader both with his allies you like or not this is a fact that you cant change with your bla bla bla ... badmouth people this are you nothing more... adios spy this is your caracter spy, sabotateur and gossip.... but this arent enough to win the battle for epsilon against me and my guys and gurlz

DeletedUser

Joseph you talk to much, im number one because I am and your bla bla bla cant change this fact never... No one player here dont was since start till end 1 st in all stats like me in beta for more than 3 months.... Also AOH here in Epsilon is number one and ocean 54 leader both with his allies you like or not this is a fact that you cant change with your bla bla bla ... badmouth people this are you nothing more... adios spy this is your caracter spy, sabotateur and gossip.... but this arent enough to win the battle for epsilon against me and my guys and gurlz

You say jo talks alot? Well, I skipped half of yer post because it was too long and I already had reading class so I cant stand a long post like yours.

DeletedUser1048

Yeah I am some spy, I merged into your alliance in Beta and boosted your spot in the rankings while I got nothing good out of it and lost some friends because of you and your craziness. Also if I was a real spy I would have stayed longer than just 4 days in your alliance, also how are you enjoying those new accounts of yours in Beta have you lost enough cities yet.

DeletedUser2063

wo wo wo Joseph man calm down now!! Have I not always been nice to you and every one?

You are right, you have been reasonable, except you were willing to sacrifice Petrika to save your alliance. Slobo has the message, and I'll try to get it from him.

DeletedUser

Well Joseph don't hate on my alliance man. I worked hard to make it what it is now and Petrika and I have worked wonders togethor to make it number one in 54. Smack talk is of little use and importance let our armies do the talking. (figuratively of course)

DeletedUser

Could we stay on topic? Like, can someone tell me AOH's & WSS's true data, like amount of members, ranks, BP, how much cities loss and how much cities conquered by these alliances, if you do I will reward you.

DeletedUser1048

Well Joseph don't hate on my alliance man. I worked hard to make it what it is now and Petrika and I have worked wonders togethor to make it number one in 54. Smack talk is of little use and importance let our armies do the talking. (figuratively of course)

I don't hate your alliance, hate that petrika has enough power to do damage to yet another alliance and become a dictator yet again. Also Fermenting Fruit I have the message too about the petrika offer.

DeletedUser2063

Here is the message from Legate. Have you seen this Petrika??

Legate Lanius on 2013-01-19 at 12:35
Offer!!! Go after Petrika no one else and save my alliance. Because Ace of Hearts is my alliance I founded it and I made it what it is now not Petrika I just invited him.

DeletedUser

Well, Petrika cant see if he ain't have eyes. Once he gets his eyes back, he has to read that thing that FarmetingFruit posted about the message or whatever.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha your attempts to attack AOH leadership and tear us apart that way won't work.