Search results

1. Are the external forums intended for trash talk and banter?

Poll is based on a discussion from the US123 sink or swim thread. Share your thoughts!
  2. Tbom's Memes

A place for my memes!
  3. Failed event.

Good job inno... right off the bat the gold bundle for the event doesnt actually work lmao
  4. Top 2 Sink or Swim

Kraken Beers - Sink Lubuu and Cragar have no sense of humor and immediately jump to "Him or Me" ultimatums when offended. Definite sink, cus half their alliance will jump ship. Vikings - Swim to Win Never seen worse competition in my life, should have an easy win.
  5. Memorable Moments of Himera

Compiling the funniest/most memorable moments from Himera. Feel free to post your ideas/recommendations below.
  6. Top 3 Sink or Swim

There's only 3 real alliances so yeah... Dead World - Swim It's a dead world, they have the best core, easily the biggest alliance, and they are already eating the #3 alliance with no resistance Fun N Learning / Fun N Learning II - Sink MRA, literally recruiting anyone that knows how to hit...
  7. Terrible

Ryv promised us that US 123 would be a special settings Conquest world because the launch of the last CQ world was absolutely botched, wtf is this?