Search results

1. Shock

Unnecessary Top 10 (It's US server, there's literally 0 point but I get boosted in exchange for doing this)

World chat begged me to write this up -- THERES NOT EVEN 10 ALLIANCES WHATS THE ACTUAL POINT WTF Anyways 1. Hakuna Matata -- probably the only people that are running alarms this world, they'll gold hard and nobody on US server has enough skill to actually stop golders cause they're all ass so...
  2. Shock

Nagidos Sink / Swim

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a revolt player, so I don't know many of the good ones here, that being said I have general knowledge of Grep that hopefully will make it so I don't screw this up too badly lol 1. THE TITANS - Out in front for points, average points, and nearly doubling...
  3. Shock

Updated Simulators for Olympus Worlds

Hello, Now that temples give different offense and defense buffs, in the simulator it is a pain to try to get the exact buff % like I try to do, in fact I can't even get the buff % I have on some attacks now, I'd just ask that Grepo has an updated simulator that includes all the temple buffs for...
  4. Shock

Sink or Swim

Sink/swim hasn't been made yet - which I can see why with this few players lol I figured I'd try (and fail miserably) 1. The Redcoats - My alliance so I really shouldn't say too much - but we clearly have the best core around so far. So far we are 4-2 against Light Brigade, 5-0 against Jeep...
  5. Shock

World Discord Chat

What're the odds I can manage to not screw this up https://discord.gg/vJGXjqw *fingers crossed*