Top 3 Sink or Swim

Tbom

Senior Citizen
There's only 3 real alliances so yeah...

Dead World - Swim
It's a dead world, they have the best core, easily the biggest alliance, and they are already eating the #3 alliance with no resistance

Fun N Learning / Fun N Learning II - Sink
MRA, literally recruiting anyone that knows how to hit accept invite, all over the map, trash.

Loyal Collaboration - Float
They at least have a core going, that alone will make them last way longer than FNL

Hope you enjoyed my super boring Top 3 for this super boring speed 1 world

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Well, I guess its time for an update! Can we call this a Top 2 Sink or Swim? Because at this point it is 1 good alliance vs a 4 branch MRA.

A few new updates that informed the new ratings.
- Ugly and Proud pacted with its food when it formed a whole world coalition against Dead World.
- Ugly and proud also recently merged with a gold trading alliance to fill out its roster.
- Fun N Learning has mass founded a core... and its an 8 hour Bir TT from the center... in a Domination world...
- The newly formed coalition ran its first OP on Dead World yesterday. After 7 failed CSs and a whole lot of VonKilo gold, they finally landed their 8th and 9th CS on two tiny cities in their core.
- About a dozen people from Fun N Learning and Loyal Collab are begging to join Dead World in my DMs.

Dead World - Swim
The whole world is already pacted against us and we're still winning 17 - 2. By far the best core and the best roster. If the domination circle ends up being the 12 islands closest to the center of the world (which seems pretty reasonable at the moment given the world size), we are already over the 40% threshold for last stand. This is compared to 9.58% for the next highest alliance.

Rest of the World - Sink
Ugly and Proud (1-2 vs DW)The Loyal Collaboration (1-6 vs DW)Fun N Learning (0-9 vs DW)
By far the best group of the coalition, but made the amazing choice of pacting with all their food. Not too late to fix that, but at the current trajectory they will not be able to grow. Good core but its too far from the center.Their pact with the coalition has only delayed the inevitable. This alliance is not good, and if Ugly were smarter they would drop the pact and eat away. If that never happens, DW will eat this whole alliance eventually.Can you believe an MRA that is mass founding a core way beyond the rim was invited to this coalition?? This has to be a joke!

deathstar666

Messenger
irre4.gif

Tbom

Senior Citizen
For this being a speed 1 world, things sure happen fast!

My last post must have transfered some of my superior brain cells to the leaders of Ugly and Proud. Shortly after I posted, it appears they dropped all their pacts and started attacking! I will upgrade them to Float for that!

Fun N Learning has officially sunk. In the last few days, it has lost over 20 members (Some internaled, some headed out on their own, and others poached by The Loyal Collaboration). To top it off, their #1 player lost a city to Dead World and rage quit, hasnt been heard from since and is currently losing all the rest of his cities.

May we all remember Caersar Augustus and his innability to punctuate or spell Caesar right. Gone but not forgotten!

deathstar666

Messenger
caersar switched up real quick "i will never quit i will spam you all day everyday" loses a city to me quits next day

Tbom

Senior Citizen
can we see a world update on whats going on please

These are the only two relevant alliances left. Dead World has a clear lead over everyone and their core is also directly in the center of the world, perfect for domination.

image.png

InkPhoenix

Newcomer
Well, I guess its time for an update! Can we call this a Top 2 Sink or Swim? Because at this point it is 1 good alliance vs a 4 branch MRA.

A few new updates that informed the new ratings.
- Ugly and Proud pacted with its food when it formed a whole world coalition against Dead World.
- Ugly and proud also recently merged with a gold trading alliance to fill out its roster.
- Fun N Learning has mass founded a core... and its an 8 hour Bir TT from the center... in a Domination world...
- The newly formed coalition ran its first OP on Dead World yesterday. After 7 failed CSs and a whole lot of VonKilo gold, they finally landed their 8th and 9th CS on two tiny cities in their core.
- About a dozen people from Fun N Learning and Loyal Collab are begging to join Dead World in my DMs.

Dead World - Swim
The whole world is already pacted against us and we're still winning 17 - 2. By far the best core and the best roster. If the domination circle ends up being the 12 islands closest to the center of the world (which seems pretty reasonable at the moment given the world size), we are already over the 40% threshold for last stand. This is compared to 9.58% for the next highest alliance.

Rest of the World - Sink
Ugly and Proud (1-2 vs DW)The Loyal Collaboration (1-6 vs DW)Fun N Learning (0-9 vs DW)
By far the best group of the coalition, but made the amazing choice of pacting with all their food. Not too late to fix that, but at the current trajectory they will not be able to grow. Good core but its too far from the center.Their pact with the coalition has only delayed the inevitable. This alliance is not good, and if Ugly were smarter they would drop the pact and eat away. If that never happens, DW will eat this whole alliance eventually.Can you believe an MRA that is mass founding a core way beyond the rim was invited to this coalition?? This has to be a joke!
Where would you say Golden Goose stands?

Shock

Peltast
Although F&L is falling apart? Golden Goose actually has a Core going, can't say the same for Ugly and Proud
You may have a core going, but you're also only 20% of the points of the top team in a dom world -- obviously that can change but you probably also aren't in the dom circle right now -- but obviously it's speed 1 so it's a long world

InkPhoenix

Newcomer
You may have a core going, but you're also only 20% of the points of the top team in a dom world -- obviously that can change but you probably also aren't in the dom circle right now -- but obviously it's speed 1 so it's a long world
how long has Oreus been up? You'd think at the rate Dead World claims they're going, they would have won the world lol

vaporeon21

Newcomer
Although F&L is falling apart? Golden Goose actually has a Core going, can't say the same for Ugly and Proud
Your core is entirely outside the Dom circle. Your “core” is barely that; your best island has maybe half the space. Ugly has a core…

But none of matter since DW controls the middle.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You really think Golden Goose has a core and Ugly and Proud doesnt??? Ugly not only has a 100x better core than you, but it is also actually in the dom circle AND they have a ton of cities in your "core"

image.png

Tbom

Senior Citizen
how long has Oreus been up? You'd think at the rate Dead World claims they're going, they would have won the world lol
We have already won, but the official endgame wont open until like August for us to formally win. You're wasting your time lol