Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

Because he knows that RadioActive is sooooo much better than LD...come on CM...

DeletedUser5088

It looks like a group of LD started their own alliance

DeletedUser8889

This is because Lockdown's, Isaac11, doesn't know how to lead an alliance. SINK!

DeletedUser

well it will be interesting if they fight each other. I like TSF and his fighting spirit. there will probably be a few more people jumping from one to the other. but probably only the good ones. the lessers will probably rather stay with the larger alliance. If i had to guess, TSF probably ran out of people to clear and there were only lockdown people near him. :p

DeletedUser

well his in game profile says he isn't going to lead in this world so either he is a lier or he will let someone else lead again and see how it goes hahaha. if TSF left cause of leadership then i fully expect his new alliance to fight lockdown.

DeletedUser4951

My my we caused quite the controversy, I apologize for that.

I'll be blunt. Leadership in LD wasn't too hands on. Guys like Humandrumroll and Jvillan were polite and good players. But they weren't a long term answer I don't feel. Still, I would have stuck this out had it not been for Isaac11's rude messages. Which included him calling me a "pheasant" talking to a king. Talking about how I rank lower than him in points. Etc. This put the nail in the coffin. If your leader is really judging players off that, then I have a lot of smack to start talking about Isaac. Like why is he founding a town? Until now I assumed his BP was so low due to the fact that he was building a huge army and rushing conq. Guess I was wrong in that assumption.

Leadership 101: Don't condescend your players, any of them, like at all. Especially one that happened to be #2 in ABP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh ok, i honestly thought the core of lockdown's players were friends from another world. well have fun farming lockdown now TSF :)

DeletedUser4951

A good deal of us are friends. I brought a lot of en players here.

DeletedUser

My official Sink or Swim:

Jvillan904 - Sink

Everyone Else - Swim/Float

DeletedUser4951

My old Gyth team dragged me back just to kick him...

DeletedUser9662

Well back to the threads name, here is my sink or swim, its my 1st one on the externals :D

1. The Borg Collective- Look alright, have some decent players, but bad leadership. Float
2. FireBreathing Ducks- My alliance won't say anything
3. Lords Of Chaos- Good leaders, but too far apart to do much. Float then sink
4.FRIENDS- No. Sink
5.Kings of Olympos- Bad name I know that. Must not attack much with that low Abp they got!-Sink
6.Ancient Warriors- Bad name, Bad average, Sink
7.L.O.L.- I laugh at them. Sink
8.The Summit- I don't know anything about them. Float
9.Delian League- This alliance honestly came out of nowhere, not sure if they will stay- Float
10. South East Empire- Bad name, bad average, try to recruit our members. Sink and fast

Mentions:

Radioactive- Solid alliance IMO, will be good for awhile. Swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8732

My my we caused quite the controversy, I apologize for that.

I'll be blunt. Leadership in LD wasn't too hands on. Guys like Humandrumroll and Jvillan were polite and good players. But they weren't a long term answer I don't feel. Still, I would have stuck this out had it not been for Isaac11's rude messages. Which included him calling me a "pheasant" talking to a king. Talking about how I rank lower than him in points. Etc. This put the nail in the coffin. If your leader is really judging players off that, then I have a lot of smack to start talking about Isaac. Like why is he founding a town? Until now I assumed his BP was so low due to the fact that he was building a huge army and rushing conq. Guess I was wrong in that assumption.

Leadership 101: Don't condescend your players, any of them, like at all. Especially one that happened to be #2 in ABP.

should have brought d-dub here