what does the fox say

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7031

Terrible alliance terrible leader

CHARL- HE IS A TERRIBLE GREPO PLAYER

DeletedUser

O I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
really? another noob coming here, saying WDTFS is terrible? you're terrible, your just jealous he and BC are the two best freaking alliance leaders there are you have no right just to come here and say that noob, what do you have against them?

DeletedUser

I am hoping achilles89 will give an apology to Charl. That was quite insensitive of him.

DeletedUser

That was so unexpected...
Charl is a really nice guy why would he say that?

DeletedUser

I dont know, but King David is right when you get to know Charl hes a good guy.

DeletedUser

It is probably from the latest remarks we made against HE and TEB.. This goes to show that The Whispering DEATH may be in a pact with them so I'd watch out.

DeletedUser

That was uncalled for you didn't have to say he was a bad Grepo player because he's not

DeletedUser

You are entitled to an opinion, yes but that doesn't mean you can create a thread about an alliance and say they are bad without even knowing them. That's like judging a book by it's cover.

DeletedUser

Terrible alliance terrible leader

CHARL- HE IS A TERRIBLE GREPO PLAYER

CHARL is a gossip girl but thats just my opinion im entitled to one...

My convo with him pg.1

Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:41
Alright ill start because were going to beat around the bush, do you know me to talk about me on here or the forums
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:35
why do you say that?
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:34
Hey have i ever talked to you in previous worlds before ?

(Last edited by Predawn on 2013-09-29 00:23)quoteeditdelete
Predawn 2013-09-29 00:24
Pg.2

take it off what
Predawn on 2013-09-23 at 18:16
Thats your opinion to how i let things go in within the group. to make me a bad leader is an extent all im asking is for you to take it off
Charl on 2013-09-23 at 14:54
I disagree with your system of ruling
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 22:48
So if you could delete the tab or cmmnt about me from the grepo.forums that'd be great
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 22:07
Pretty much it could end up being all members tugging towards seperate goals thoe id rather give the benefit of the doubt to trust my teammates to not make mistakes like going on a rant and deleting the entire squad lol but i dont think that gives me a title of a bad player either
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 22:01
Just not that great of a system I think
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:59
Yeah i started the format on Sigma because of what happend with a group of mine on Rho. It was to replace the army and council style of playing grepo.It worked pretty good with a dozen leaders from different worlds on Sigma until the alliance forum wasnt active due to players growing individually.We had the highest average points with less then 3x the top teams in the world so i attempted the same thing here recruiting players with Leadership/Foundership tendency's. Plus it makes everyone accountable for their actions without having a couple players deciding the route.
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:49
I think it is stupid that u give leaders rights to everyone
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:48
ok probaly pid off the top off my head. how about the second part
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:44
Yes I know you from Pi

DeletedUser

You seriously instigated that trying to smear Charl's name is bad, he is a good guy you just seriously instigated that

DeletedUser

whats so wrong with being the bad guy???

[SPR]
kwx8.jpg
[/SPR]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was a silly move in the first place to call me out for his opinion & then big mouth..thin line my friend ,your buddy kuro okami couldnt have proved our point anymore then with his own words before my post.

DeletedUser

You disrespecting him like that shows you or achilles have no honor

DeletedUser7031

yes cause you've never talked about how bad certain players or alliances are

DeletedUser

Typo Wars...Watch out their going to make another forum...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.