what does the fox say

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stop lying Charl is not a noob he knows to attack with LS and according to Grepostats they are not losing cities. Get your facts straight

DeletedUser5088

Terrible alliance terrible leader

CHARL- HE IS A TERRIBLE GREPO PLAYER

Just got on. What the FOX is this?
How am I a terrible player

and if i am in correct PREDAWN you are the one insulting
QTnDxMZ.png

(crossed out words are not allowed in the forum)

DeletedUser

This started right after you got off these people can't make an argument to save their life

DeletedUser

Nobody insults my brother and gets away with it :mad:
He has spent way too much time on GREPO to be just a noob

Is a noob someone who comes in 7th in en. on a world

DeletedUser5088

Do we really need a whole thread about me?
I mean grow up PREDAWN if you are the one calling me a "gossip girl". The reason I put you down on as worst leader is because I disagree with your way of governing and back on Pi (when i was creating an MRA for a joke) I was getting your academy to merge with us after I disagreed to merge with you. This show poor leadership that you can not control your own academy. Plus everyone I have talked to who has been in your alliances say you are really bossy and they are thinking of leading.
There it has been said

DeletedUser

I'd like to go on but I may be gossiping, however attacking other members on the forums (you came on and immediately started to badmouth Charl) is uncalled for and for myself as well. Hell, it's a game, and a violent one at that, where wars will happen and battles pass on but the good ol' fashion trash talking is always there.

Anyway, this is my last post in this thread, deuces.

DeletedUser5088

I think enough has been said in this thread.
Thanks to all who stood up for me while I was gone

DeletedUser

i am in charge of the S.P.Q.R alliance. i am at war with what does the fox say... they are my number one enemy. but they are a great alliance. you should not disrespect people like this achilles89, not even your enemy...

DeletedUser2063

Gossip girl posted that...why have secret forums within groups that means you dont truly trust your players with basic intel,obviously if you took the time to read our convo you would know i want to change that...If this post bothers you then dont read it

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpeg

DeletedUser

Can we end this thread? Because of this thread Achilles86 has not only lost leadership position of his alliance, he's lost his alliance, all of his troops and has in all likelihood quit the game.

Lets see how any of you handle that penalty for badmouthing another player.

DeletedUser2498

yeah i'm with inspector here. not sure what the point of continuing a thread started by the noob with the obviously wrong opinion is. even the guy running the alliance at war with WDTFS still respects the alliance and its leadership. seems like case closed to me.

DeletedUser

Why is this still going on ? Charl was online when achilles first posted this lol he acted like he didnt see this thread or my page. This is very silly when you get off on one upping each other grow up and this can all together be avoided Charl.

DeletedUser

Alright just avoid getting on your high horse in the future.

DeletedUser

Yes a high horse dont be a ****** to make 'personal enemies' thats an imbalanced human trait to take it that far as to make me your primary focus what are you trying to do.idk why im arguing with a troll who has a thick skull so this is the last im going to say about this dont bash another player for not knowing them at all what so ever get it together buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.