what does the fox say

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well he was the one that barge in saying Charl is a terrible leader and has a bad alliance when he's no better himself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure he never ripped on your alliance, just the gossip girl

DeletedUser

First off, if you talk about me expect trouble on both forums and in Grepolis as it's foolish to deal with someone stubborn. Anyway, you proved the point of bragging to another player over a messaging system and Charl was, correct me if I'm wrong, giving an opinion on how you should be doing your own ruling system.

If you plan on flaming Charl and accusing him of flaming other players, I demand some real evidence that is from the Grepolis or Forums messaging system that proves that Charl is flaming you just because he wanted to. Again, we have like 6 people here who can vouch for his experience on Grepolis and who can vouch for his niceness. Now, he has had a bit of mistakes in the past but that's what makes us all humans.

So again I ask, come at me and get burned.. I don't speak for anyone but myself as well so don't go attacking my fellow alliance mates as you will just be fueling my fire. Also, your ruling system seems to be stupid if you make everyone in your alliance a leader, it makes it easy to remove all of the other leaders if someone just hopped in.

I came from a game that involved a lot more drams or flaming, so hit me with whatever you got bud.

Show evidence of how he is this so-called "gossip girl" you claim him to be.

Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:41
Alright ill start because were going to beat around the bush, do you know me to talk about me on here or the forums
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:35
why do you say that?
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:34
Hey have i ever talked to you in previous worlds before ?

(Last edited by Predawn on 2013-09-29 00:23)quoteeditdelete
Predawn 2013-09-29 00:24
Pg.2

take it off what
Predawn on 2013-09-23 at 18:16
Thats your opinion to how i let things go in within the group. to make me a bad leader is an extent all im asking is for you to take it off
Charl on 2013-09-23 at 14:54
I disagree with your system of ruling
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 22:48
So if you could delete the tab or cmmnt about me from the grepo.forums that'd be great
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 22:07
Pretty much it could end up being all members tugging towards seperate goals thoe id rather give the benefit of the doubt to trust my teammates to not make mistakes like going on a rant and deleting the entire squad lol but i dont think that gives me a title of a bad player either
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 22:01
Just not that great of a system I think
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:59
Yeah i started the format on Sigma because of what happend with a group of mine on Rho. It was to replace the army and council style of playing grepo.It worked pretty good with a dozen leaders from different worlds on Sigma until the alliance forum wasnt active due to players growing individually.We had the highest average points with less then 3x the top teams in the world so i attempted the same thing here recruiting players with Leadership/Foundership tendency's. Plus it makes everyone accountable for their actions without having a couple players deciding the route.
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:49
I think it is stupid that u give leaders rights to everyone
Predawn on 2013-09-22 at 21:48
ok probaly pid off the top off my head. how about the second part
Charl on 2013-09-22 at 21:44
Yes I know you from Pi

Here you go mister hypocrite. Seems like there is some missing as well, hmm...? As for that remark you made saying he was dissing you, I don't see any sort of that on the world forums. If you know where it is, it'd be nice to have that posted here as well for us to all see.

DeletedUser

Predawn trying to dis Charl or Kuro will not go well for you. you will lose respect here in the forums, calling him a gossip girl is something you should consider taking back noob, you've made me very mad with your comments. Your arrogant stubbornness is what got you into this and it will hurt you. and you WERE instigating that with Charl hypocrite

DeletedUser

Best Leader/ Worst Leader
Nominate who you think is the best and worst leader/founder

DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

my picks:
Best: Big Cheiftum
Worst: Changeart/PREDAWN

DeletedUser

Best Leader/ Worst Leader
Nominate who you think is the best and worst leader/founder

DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

my picks:
Best: Big Cheiftum
Worst: Changeart/PREDAWN

It's a Best/Worst Leader in opinion to whomever posted, did you get offended by that? If so, don't share your information out about how you run your alliance nor read about those types of posts.

DeletedUser

By no stretch of the imagination did i plan to use kuro's words for my argument. At the same time he hit the nail on the donkeys head 100%. That sums it up to being a gossip girl and instead of quickly making a forum against him i msged him privately to take it off but he was acting like a dummy.

DeletedUser

Gossip girl posted that...why have secret forums within groups that means you dont truly trust your players with basic intel,obviously if you took the time to read our convo you would know i want to change that...If this post bothers you then dont read it

DeletedUser

Gossip girl posted that...why have secret forums within groups that means you dont truly trust your players with basic intel,obviously if you took the time to read our convo you would know i want to change that...If this post bothers you then dont read it

So you chose not to listen.. Wrong choice, don't regret it. Sorry mods but he's forced it upon me.
A gossip girl/guy is someone who talks about everything and anything about everything and anything with his/her own words, did he? No.
A secret forums (oh wait, alliance forums?) can be found pretty much anywhere, hell even your own members can be discussing behind your back and still sucking-up to you. Don't get offended, we all have enemies.
A lot of people, especially on a game that includes strategy, do not want to reveal their intelligence even if people do know about it to get the surprise on the enemy, am I wrong? No, ask anyone.
I did read your entire conversation, twice actually because grammar wasn't used, and I see Charl being more kind than you are, when you were bragging about your alliance.
Where did I even have any sort of agreement or comparison to what you have said? He said something about your alliance when you explained to him how it is but he never explained how you are the worst leader in Tau.
As for you being a hypocrite, stop coming on here and thinking you have the right to badmouth someone for making an opinion about you and didn't even go onto explaining it.

If you'd like to continue, come at me I haven't had this much fun since my last game. :)

Best: Charl (his personality)
Worst: Predawn

You got me finally to make a decision on who is the worst leader in Tau. Thanks!

DeletedUser

How is this fun ? Its like talking to a kid that still gets off on a jousting one up match...grow/up...

DeletedUser

In my opinion, I find arguments to be interesting like debating over something and having the bragging rights to tell you that I was right. Also, telling someone to grow up after what you did is invalid as you claimed Charl was a gossip girl for saying you were the worst leader in a voting. Now, have you learned your lesson? If so, thanks for playing.

DeletedUser

The members of my alliance are not allowed to start threads like this. This "matter" has been taken care of.

DeletedUser

Inspector, I wasn't meaning to offend you as Predawn is trying to say, I was stating that how you are talking to your fellow alliance member about this predicament is responsible and a good trait to being a leader. As for Predawn, quit being a hypocrite and follow your own saying and maybe I don't want to grow up, maybe I like staying young?

DeletedUser

No??? i was stating that you hop of his shack and mine and gossips girls. i sincerely hope you learn to grow up.

DeletedUser6819

what are we? reduced to a bunch of schoolgirls? first dont try to scapegoat charl and second predawn you are just trying to get your right in here, its a good thing to defend yourself but now its just pathetic....so apoligize both and move on.....i have spoken

DeletedUser

Predawn is just being an idiotic hypocrite called BOTH Kuro and Charl, two well respected people in the forums something they are NOT. That goes to show what type of person he is making no valid argument AND getting schooled by Kuro to the point where he was just telling him to shut up

DeletedUser6621

Terrible alliance terrible leader

CHARL- HE IS A TERRIBLE GREPO PLAYER

his alliance is done as they attack occupied cities with birs to try anything to stop it and fail, they are losing cities now. not sure if statement is true about him or not but what i have said is

Status
Not open for further replies.