Questions

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I didn't see it in the world information! When starts the night bonus?

DeletedUser

It is never known if in a future, a World was implanted by night bond

DeletedUser

sooperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

long live ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
superrr like like like !

DeletedUser

I take it you did not see it today. I will try to find out. Could take a day for me to get an answer. Please be patient.

DeletedUser

I am being told that it cuts over at midnight system time. Please let me know if you log in after and do not see the daily bonus.

DeletedUser

If you happen to be online at the turn of midnight though, you'll need to refresh. That may have been your problem Trys. Either that, or you thought it was on your time. :)

DeletedUser

If this is a US server.Why are my Post Times not in this time zone?
Or am i just tripping?...:D

DeletedUser

If you click on settings in the top left and then general settings, you can adjust the time zone to fit your own.

DeletedUser

If you click on settings in the top left and then general settings, you can adjust the time zone to fit your own.

TY..i couldn't understand when it said, for instance.post time 04:46 pm...when it's 11:46 am here...lol

DeletedUser

Because that is the settings, primarily because it would be unfair to West Coast players not to mention Alaska and Hawaii whose time zones are significantly different.

DeletedUser

Images for usage in forums for in game play

If you have questions...

I am starting my alliance forum and see that people are linking the images into them is there a page that i can look at that i can link standard grepolis images into my own alliance in game forum??? Thanks alot