'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser5524

Wilcox totally said it, he went on some drunk rampage last night about it. It was just a joke from what he said but glad to see you have gotten worked up enough to post about it on the forums. Looks like it worked. And you are absolutely right I will deny it because I dislike when people put words in my mouth lol

No, wrong my friend putting a rumor too bed is different a rumor is more then just one saying it its many whether its other alliances or your own. I can care less what anyone thinks never have its a game some take it too seriously..

DeletedUser5524

No, wrong my friend putting a rumor too bed is different a rumor is more then just one saying it its many whether its other alliances or your own. I can care less what anyone thinks never have its a game some take it too seriously..
Care to rewrite this so I can understand it?

DeletedUser15249

Care to rewrite this so I can understand it?
Let me try to translate for you.

"No, you are wrong, my friend. You are trying to put this rumor to bed by denying it. This is different as it's more than one person repeating the rumor. There are, in fact, many people spreading this rumor, from all alliances. I don't care, though, as I just play the game and stay out of the politics."

DeletedUser5524

I legit said Wilcox is spreading that rumor. Thats about it lmao. Wish he could read AND write. Might make things easier for him, then again his gameplay stats wise is lacking as well

DeletedUser16016

I never ever said it wtf? You go and make me proud with your last post, finally making since for once and then throw it all away with that stupid post. We have been fighting and will likely always be fighting ROO. Never ever have I said we were merging.
Bro you know some of y'all's leadership is already mass recruiting via PM why wouldn't they also spread rumors or tell people via PM that they were planning to merge with you look at it from that perspective. Zeeker I probably like you and Achilles most out of WD with the exception of Ghost that is just my boy right there much respect for yall

DeletedUser5524

Bro you know some of y'all's leadership is already mass recruiting via PM why wouldn't they also spread rumors or tell people via PM that they were planning to merge with you look at it from that perspective. Zeeker I probably like you and Achilles most out of WD with the exception of Ghost that is just my boy right there much respect for yall
Ya I admitted that Wilcox was spreading the rumor lol. Not sure how I got tangled up in it

DeletedUser16017

LOL i actually have to agree ankitshah86 i used it in wrong form not a spy so apologize there.. Just a real shitty way to go about something.. I told Tadonkomi i will Rim him from any server i see him on and i mean that....

One rumor i am putting too bed is this notion that ROO and ROO2 will merge with WAR DOGS, as long as the current leadership in ROO is intact that will never happen, 3 WD players have said this too me and here and too others. Dispel that silly notion right now . All our members are vets and have won if we do not win its not the end of the world. So if its being discussed look elsewhere...

Just to clarify, we are NOT merging with anyone nor intend to merge anyone into us.
Dunno where this rumor started or who has been feeding this nonsense into the grapevine.
Those MM's to everyone, long back, wasn't a deseparate attempt to recruit but just a silly prank for entertainment. Nothing else.
If anyone was offended by that, please accept my apologies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Rumor has it that Zeeker is merging with the luxurious alliance POLAND to reform the Common Wealth. We are accepting all MIP members and ROO alike. Please feel free to message me in-game but be warned, we only accept people with long offline times and who don't use alarms. That shouldn't be much of a problem all things considered ;)

Truly,
Zeeker348

DeletedUser3297

Just to clarify, we are NOT merging with anyone nor intend to merge anyone into us.
Dunno where this rumor started or who has been feeding this nonsense into the grapevine.
Those MM's to everyone, long back, wasn't a deseparate attempt to recruit but just a silly prank for entertainment. Nothing else.
If anyone was offended by that, please accept my apologies
hey man if you want to be as delusional as your subordinates thats your prerogative

LOL, its a 3 dog race with some outliers that maybe can tip the scales will be interesting in the coming months... WDs City Take stat they are so proudly display has taken a hit as MIP has ramped it up and now ROO and 2 get into it more. A lot of good back n forth got too say..
Save golding whole Cses packages when denied twice at 5 am LOL...

DeletedUser16017

hey man if you want to be as delusional as your subordinates thats your prerogative

Don't think English is your first language.
Delusional about what? Seriously need to read through stuff before rushing to reply.

Besides are you even playing this server? The only reason I know you exist is of all the trash talks on the forums. No action from you besides that. Or probably one of those that just sit in the safe waters while others do the hard work and then brag about their success as if it were their own?

And PLEASE don't start with that crap of " me not golding and thus...blah blah blah.."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Delusional about what? Seriously need to read through stuff before rushing to reply.

Besides are you even playing this server? The only reason I know you exist is of all the trash talks on the forums. No action from you besides that. Or probably one of those that just sit in the safe waters while others do the hard work and then brag about their success as it were their own?

And PLEASE don't start with that crap of " me not golding and thus...blah blah blah.."
Yup, I don't gold and I am top 20 so no excuses

DeletedUser16017

LOL, its a 3 dog race with some outliers that maybe can tip the scales will be interesting in the coming months... WDs City Take stat they are so proudly display has taken a hit as MIP has ramped it up and now ROO and 2 get into it more. A lot of good back n forth got too say..

Considering that we are literally playing against the entire server, we are doing pretty good.
Would love to see stats of any other alliance in similar situation.

Ah since you have brought up the "golding", I have list of players that have golded up entire nukes within hours and have still being doing that regularly.

DeletedUser5524

You seem to like bragging about gains and I will give you credit where credit it due. You have made some progress, mainly from the displaced MW players we picked up but they are gains none the less. Lets look at this large scale though.

June 10th the war score was 249:59 in our favor. There is a page with a screenshot of it on this exact forum.

July 17th the current war score is 476:162

Even with our plentiful internals and VM mishaps we have gained 227 cities from your side in this time. Once again you gained 103 which is still impressive but I do not think anyone on your side is given enough credit where credit it due ;)

DeletedUser3297

Besides are you even playing this server? The only reason I know you exist is of all the trash talks on the forums. No action from you besides that. Or probably one of those that just sit in the safe waters while others do the hard work and then brag about their success as if it were their own?

im tearing up 44 man, and starting to make my way to 54 and the last part doesnt even make any sense lmfao

DeletedUser16017

im tearing up 44 man, and starting to make my way to 54 and the last part doesnt even make any sense lmfao

Sure the last part did not make sense cause its in ENGLISH. Probably why you laughing it out.

Tearing up 44. SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Anyways i'm not gonna get into the trash talking with you. Just thought I should reply back since you were so eager at getting at me.

Cheers

DeletedUser3297

Sure the last part did not make sense cause its in ENGLISH. Probably why you laughing it out.

Tearing up 44. SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Anyways i'm not gonna get into the trash talking with you. Just thought I should reply back since you were so eager at getting at me.

Cheers
hey man you can throw shade at where the game randomly decided to put me but i make the most of what i got and that includes taking cities of the people you 100% did poach and take in for no reason