'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16118

I tend to not post in forums but i will defend myself. And I believe xinstant death and I have resolved the matter with PM's...

I have taken a few cities (i am sure someone has the stats) and I believe that requires more than 13 LS.

Xinstant death, you are a good player, and you are rarely away, I wanted your city so tonight instead of trying to catch you offline (personally i think that is more of an exploitation than a few small attacks) or I could go right at you. I choose the later

I am still learning the game, yes i do send a few HC's out a day, when i send LS 13 is my preferred number.

I dont believe a few attacks a day is spam. And i dont attack after NB. Now there may be a time or 2 where i have and if so it was very close to the start or end of it. I too prefer to sleep.

I welcome fair criticism and will make adjustments to my game play accordingly

Been a bit since i posted on any forum... Zeeker it is 29 to 24 now, in favor of War Dogs but just last month before our war started too ramp up because BI was well terrible, Reign has outperformed WD since our so called war has started. Reign i believe had 1 city taken from WD last month now we have 24. Oh and by the way you are losing the WAR against Multim in Parvo. As far as Reign 2 most members were deep 55 and loses were expected (still lost cities so it counts). A lot can change a lot can happen but you guys are losing the WAR now on 2 fronts. As far as Chaotic goes they are building up and MW seems to be stable now so good luck here out because grep can change on a dime..

War Dogs has conquered 29 cities from Reign of Osiris and lost 24.
Multum in Parvo has conquered 27 cities from War Dogs and lost 18.

DeletedUser5524

We have lost cities to MIP and several ROO cities for the same excuse you just made for ROO2. You want to talk full score?

upload_2018-6-10_13-18-27.png

upload_2018-6-10_13-18-36.png

upload_2018-6-10_13-18-46.png

upload_2018-6-10_13-18-57.png

249:59
+ the four we currently have in siege against yall and +1 for the known siege yall have against us makes it 253:60

You may have been outperforming us which is true but it is also granted we had huge internal issues and relocation of players which in the end is no excuse but a major contributor to our loses.

I think we are doing pretty well all things considered. Fighting 5+ alliances on several fronts as a single alliance. Given two and a half of them are trash but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have lost cities to MIP and several ROO cities for the same excuse you just made for ROO2. You want to talk full score?

View attachment 2931
View attachment 2932
View attachment 2933
View attachment 2934

249:59
+ the four we currently have in siege against yall and +1 for the known siege yall have against us makes it 253:60

You may have been outperforming us which is true but it is also granted we had huge internal issues and relocation of players which in the end is no excuse but a major contributor to our loses.

I think we are doing pretty well all things considered. Fighting 5+ alliances on several fronts as a single alliance. Given two and a half of them are trash but still.

Every alliance as you know deals with that and to be the top Dawg you have done it well, Internals can kill an alliance or make it. As far as the War goes even before BI you guys had 45 cities i think 100 plus so when BI merged with you guys i get it. As this world goes we will see how loyalties shift bc it always does..

DeletedUser16028

Hey dont forget these stats are rubbish lol.

When I joined WDs I left 6 defenceless cities near MIP as they were far far away from WDs. So discount these six :eek:

DeletedUser5524

Hey dont forget these stats are rubbish lol.

When I joined WDs I left 6 defenceless cities near MIP as they were far far away from WDs. So discount these six :eek:

Like AL said ROO2 had some cities deep in our core as well so alls fair. They are still taken from us and should still be credited for it

DeletedUser16104

I am absolutely disgusted with this world as of now. War Dogs not only had to start off buying their way to the top but also has to send spies.

In all my years of playing grep this is the worst world I've seen at the amount of golding and poor tactics.

At first I was all about real competition, but it's no longer real it's bought. Way to take the fun out of the game.

DeletedUser5524

I am absolutely disgusted with this world as of now. War Dogs not only had to start off buying their way to the top but also has to send spies.

In all my years of playing grep this is the worst world I've seen at the amount of golding and poor tactics.

At first I was all about real competition, but it's no longer real it's bought. Way to take the fun out of the game.
Hypocritical considering yall have a spy in our alliance lol. As I know we do not have a spy, don't let fear corrode your alliance.

DeletedUser16104

Hypocritical considering yall have a spy in our alliance lol. As I know we do not have a spy, don't let fear corrode your alliance.
We don't have a spy the guy admitted to his activities and gave himself up by messaging our leader "War Dogs Forever"

I forwarded you the message he sent me as well admitting he was a plant

DeletedUser5524

And I also told you further that he was never a member, was rejected once you kicked him, and was just trying to get a rise out of your alliance because of his disagreement with how you were handling the internal of his friend.

Your complaints of gold abuse are nothing new and both sides have heavy golders. Maybe people on my side feel the need to gold a bit more considering the number advantage you all have? Regardless, gold is used and abused on every world and this is nothing new or not even close to as bad as I have seen on some worlds.

DeletedUser15249

We don't have a spy the guy admitted to his activities and gave himself up by messaging our leader "War Dogs Forever"

He was never a spy. Once upon a time, in the distant past, he was a War Dog for a minute or two. But his cities were too far from what was then our core and he independently decided to leave War Dogs and join an alliance to the south of us. (On a side note, our core has greatly expanded since then.)
As for his "taunting" messages to you, that is all they are. Taunts. Easy enough to do, obviously. And kudos to him for taunting you, as it seems you've had enough of what you consider poor tactics to consider leaving Hermonassa. If you would be so gracious as to let us have some sort of timeline for your departure, we can plan accordingly. And extent our deepest gratitude.

Marybeth no one is leaving Persephone61 is not leaving as for the said spy tadanokami was def one, got found out and revealed in a message tho did not come out and say i am spy. He did so by coordinating takeovers of his cities. Now 1 does not have too be a genius to put 1 + 1 together here. Also your recruitment message needs improvement LOL...
There is plenty to go in this world and several key alliances out there yet even if its the BIG 3 there always is another alliance that turns the tide due too various of factors..
Happy Hunting

DeletedUser16104

He was never a spy. Once upon a time, in the distant past, he was a War Dog for a minute or two. But his cities were too far from what was then our core and he independently decided to leave War Dogs and join an alliance to the south of us. (On a side note, our core has greatly expanded since then.)
As for his "taunting" messages to you, that is all they are. Taunts. Easy enough to do, obviously. And kudos to him for taunting you, as it seems you've had enough of what you consider poor tactics to consider leaving Hermonassa. If you would be so gracious as to let us have some sort of timeline for your departure, we can plan accordingly. And extent our deepest gratitude.

Don't worry, Queen Persephone is here to stay.

DeletedUser16017

Well, I couldn't stop my self but clear this misconception. Tadakonami was originally a WD who was kicked out for inactivity. He then came back and joined ROO. He asked me several times to send him an invite and was denied.
One fine day he asks us to take over all his cities cause he was quitting and did not want to give ROO his cities as some of the leaders threatened to boot him and internalize him cause of inactivity. His giving us the cities was not cause he was our spy but cause he had issues with your leaders.

As I mentioned to one of your leaders, I have friends in MIP, CA, ROO and ROO2. But I will never fall that low unless instigated. Kill switch joined ROO and had friends in WD feeding her intel which was passed onto ROO. Your leader was requested not to fall for it and extract intel cause two can play that game.
On the contrary I had warned a few of Kill's sleazy tactics and asked them to be careful.
As I mentioned, I have friends and have treated them as friends and have never tried to extract intel. Infact have refused any intel. Reason being, INNO has already screwed up this game with all the events and that almost everything can be bought for gold. Im a gold user, yes, but I like the game as it was before.

So once again, Tadanokami wasn't a spy and nor do we have any in any alliance. Tadanokami's shout out to us was a mere protest cause of the way he was treated in ROO.
Again I wont judge as I haven't heard the other side of the story nor do I want to.

Cheers.

LOL i actually have to agree ankitshah86 i used it in wrong form not a spy so apologize there.. Just a real shitty way to go about something.. I told Tadonkomi i will Rim him from any server i see him on and i mean that....

One rumor i am putting too bed is this notion that ROO and ROO2 will merge with WAR DOGS, as long as the current leadership in ROO is intact that will never happen, 3 WD players have said this too me and here and too others. Dispel that silly notion right now . All our members are vets and have won if we do not win its not the end of the world. So if its being discussed look elsewhere...

DeletedUser15249

One rumor i am putting too bed is this notion that ROO and ROO2 will merge with WAR DOGS, as long as the current leadership in ROO is intact that will never happen, 3 WD players have said this too me and here and too others. Dispel that silly notion right now . All our members are vets and have won if we do not win its not the end of the world. So if its being discussed look elsewhere...

Okay, now you're just making stuff up. :p

DeletedUser5524

I never ever said it wtf? You go and make me proud with your last post, finally making since for once and then throw it all away with that stupid post. We have been fighting and will likely always be fighting ROO. Never ever have I said we were merging.