'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser5524

Those you took from Doc that far we did not even try and you know it but like i said here it counts and good job...

Literally only 3 alliances that matter at this time Outcast and Prussia too far from core too challenge though they do have some solid players each respectfully..
Only reason I brought em up were to discredit his statement that we only take noname IAs. Whooves is an amazing player but a prime example of a take of an online player. Nothing personal against the players I posted against just showing how foolish his statement was

DeletedUser16017

Those you took from Doc that far we did not even try and you know it but like i said here it counts and good job...

Literally only 3 alliances that matter at this time Outcast and Prussia too far from core too challenge though they do have some solid players each respectfully..

Imo it was smart of you to let go those cities.
We have done that too. No shame in taking a step back sometimes.
Cheers

DeletedUser13931

Ok let me be clear on something, Yeah we all take inactives but seriously the cities that I have noticed WD take on the front lines from MIP and RoO those players had no business being there in the first place. When folks post a live feed an hour sometimes longer after the seige begins, that to me shows inactivity. I will give y'all credit for taking them but at the same time y'all need to also give credit where it's due. MIP and RoO have been taking ACTIVE members cities from WD which makes it more difficult to take from. So while your TOTAL numbers may be better MIP is stomping your alliance and RoO is gaining on you. Then saying the MM was meant as a joke I don't believe that for 1 second considering Ank sent a PERSONAL invite to Kyisland trying to get him over to WD so that shows me that the MM wasn't a joke but seriously a desperate attempt to get more players. Seeing as how the merge with MW failed horribly for them I am not surprised that they even went to another world to recruit YET ANOTHER player that gold's to win. But that's ok we all like a challenge.

Eh, what challenge? Golders are ruining the game and they should be banned. Never liked them. Darn "Pay2Play" players. They are all noobs I say and you can easily beat them with your skills.

Well honestly, not anybody on this server can beat me with skills as my gold vastly exceeds any skills they may have.

Hi Al.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser16016

Eh, what challenge? Golders are ruining the game and they should be banned. Never liked them. Darn "Pay2Play" players. They are all noobs I say and you can easily beat them with your skills.

Well honestly, not anybody on this server can beat me with skills as my gold vastly exceeds any skills they may have.

Hi Al.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Exactly my point GOLD TO WIN

DeletedUser2684

LOL Jcoo? fyi WD spend the most gold here and you joined them ,but I look forward to seeing you on the battle field....a lot of players like to talk smack but few can back it up...good luck

DeletedUser5524

LOL Jcoo? fyi WD spend the most gold here and you joined them ,but I look forward to seeing you on the battle field....a lot of players like to talk smack but few can back it up...good luck
I don't think you understand. Jcoo isn't a real person, hes actually just a pile of gold

As a 2 time winner once under a different call name i look forward too seeing how this world turns out. A lot of things can happen still that can affect the outcome.

Gold plays apart of it of course but honestly most golders do not have any skill they just pay too get ahead an edge. Most of the time it all evens out eventually.

LOL lost cities happen and by the way where was the help too protect a one city player brought over to resurrect the dying Dogs.. One player will not save an alliance from its internal strife which we all know is there..

DeletedUser16017

Look like ank couldnt take losing very well and had to just ghost :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wouldn't say that.
Let's say 2 players were greedy and hungry for power and leadership rights. In the process they started challenging my abilities regularly. I didnt think I needed to prove myself.
I gave them what they wanted.
Results of their excellent leadership skills are rolling out.

Losing !!! LOL. No point discussing that anymore. Talk to the WD leaders about it.

DeletedUser5524

Wouldn't say that.
Let's say 2 players were greedy and hungry for power and leadership rights. In the process they started challenging my abilities regularly. I didnt think I needed to prove myself.

Losing !!! LOL. No point discussing that anymore. Talk to the WD leaders about it.

Lets keep making excuses! We all know you have been looking for an easy way out for months. You are a selfish leader who only plays for himself. No one had challenged your abilities in months. Bawla had asked why you hadn't supported sieges in a while and why you were asking for LTS on the CA front. THE CA FRONT LMAO. The only thing I had said was that he was not making up the fact that big name players were complaining about the same issues. You went off on your two year old tangent and ghosted. Seeing now that half if not more of your cities had walls and almost every city had full nukes its quite the wonder how you got so big and had so much bp with the clear markings of someone who had been doing nothing and had little clue how to play. No one wanted you to ghost, that was your own childish kneejerk reaction. "Results of their excellent leadership skills are rolling out", you mean players giving up because now the core is completely compromised because of one selfish players selfish decisions, okay lmao. Hope to see you in another world sometime Ankit, you'll be ghosting out much sooner that time.

DeletedUser16017

Yeah sure. This selfish leader has colonized more anchors than the number of cities you have.

Asking for LTS on a CA front. Now lets see. The CA front has MIP there too. The area you were too scared to venture out into cause there were all red islands. If it is was that easy why the hell were you not able to control it. You were the first one having cities towards 65. Or maybe it was too easy for your set of skills? Easy way out.

My cities had walls shouldn't be the question but " How many cities have I lost cause of that" should be the question. Although you seem dumb enough to understand the walls are good when backed up by enough dlu. Now that answers your other question, Why did I ask for LTS. Simple it was at some of my other cities. Or maybe you are assuming that 100 cities were all defense.

Bawla raised a question that I wasn't supporting sieges. Or did he mean why I wasn't supporting HIS sieges? I have sieged a city almost everyday in the last 20 days. That is where the support went. Besides the DBP did not magically appear given that none of my sieges were contested as they were stacked up.
How many siege did Bawla support himself?

Offcourse no one wanted me to ghost. But I surely wanted to see your abilities as a leader that you so desperately wanted. Given one, you start your own alliance.SUPERB. I still see a lot of players in WD so then why quit them and start another one?
Players gave up cause I quit. Wonder why? Wonder why they were not happy to see a stupid dumb ass selfish leader quit? You and Bawla had excellent leadership skills. Why couldn't you hold them together? Answer is pretty simple. Peeps know what you and Bawla are capable of and thus the ghosting and switching alliances as soon as you guys took charge. Not rocket science to understand that.
Core was compromised. Yes. Simple solution. Take as many as you can in 55. Every alliance had limits to the number of cities they could grab. Once most ghosts were cleared, you should have taken back the once lost with your amazing skill levels. About 20 were on the CA front. Should have been a walk in the park to grab those.

Hope to see me in another world. Again I don't need to prove myself here and I am 100% sure peeps already know what the results gonna be then. So please keep fluffing your feathers.

Both of you craved for power and leadership rights. Getting them you couldn't even hold the alliance together and finally started your own. Amazing set of skills you have. Wonder where are the big name players now and why only a 2 people alliance. Peeps should have followed you knowing your abilities.
Quite a realty check for the 2 of you.

Bawla

Citizen

Losing !!! LOL. No point discussing that anymore. Talk to the WD leaders about it.[/QUOTE]

No one here wanted the "power". You are a selfish leader who hates to be criticized. Every time me, or anyone else complains/point at something you react in a negative manner immediately. You are a hot head person who complains and whines a lot, for every single sh*t. Every time a player quits you just whine and cry.
I don't want to bring here what you said on skype and how you said it as it will ruin your reputation :).

Moreover, crying for LTS on a half blue island, as n°1 fighter (forgot that you became n°3 because you couldn't find any simmer or IA to hunt or siege to break) reflects how good you are and smart at taking decisions knowing that you have 100 Cities !! lord...
You said that you had LTS in other cities on the front. I've HC all of your cities and... you can stop your BS. All of your cities are on 50-70% blue islands. Who the hell ask for LTS on such islands ?

Again, for leading power, None of us wanted it and if we did, I could ask for the role the day you left and b*tched out. But no, I made a MM asking the alliance to get you back, matter of respect to WD. But believe me mate, if you can't handle some pressure and small heat, like zeeker said :

Ankit, you'll be ghosting out much sooner that time.

DeletedUser5524

Yeah sure. This selfish leader has colonized more anchors than the number of cities you have.

Asking for LTS on a CA front. Now lets see. The CA front has MIP there too. The area you were too scared to venture out into cause there were all red islands. If it is was that easy why the hell were you not able to control it. You were the first one having cities towards 65. Or maybe it was too easy for your set of skills? Easy way out.

My cities had walls shouldn't be the question but " How many cities have I lost cause of that" should be the question. Although you seem dumb enough to understand the walls are good when backed up by enough dlu. Now that answers your other question, Why did I ask for LTS. Simple it was at some of my other cities. Or maybe you are assuming that 100 cities were all defense.

Bawla raised a question that I wasn't supporting sieges. Or did he mean why I wasn't supporting HIS sieges? I have sieged a city almost everyday in the last 20 days. That is where the support went. Besides the DBP did not magically appear given that none of my sieges were contested as they were stacked up.
How many siege did Bawla support himself?

Offcourse no one wanted me to ghost. But I surely wanted to see your abilities as a leader that you so desperately wanted. Given one, you start your own alliance.SUPERB. I still see a lot of players in WD so then why quit them and start another one?
Players gave up cause I quit. Wonder why? Wonder why they were not happy to see a stupid dumb ass selfish leader quit? You and Bawla had excellent leadership skills. Why couldn't you hold them together? Answer is pretty simple. Peeps know what you and Bawla are capable of and thus the ghosting and switching alliances as soon as you guys took charge. Not rocket science to understand that.
Core was compromised. Yes. Simple solution. Take as many as you can in 55. Every alliance had limits to the number of cities they could grab. Once most ghosts were cleared, you should have taken back the once lost with your amazing skill levels. About 20 were on the CA front. Should have been a walk in the park to grab those.

Hope to see me in another world. Again I don't need to prove myself here and I am 100% sure peeps already know what the results gonna be then. So please keep fluffing your feathers.

Both of you craved for power and leadership rights. Getting them you couldn't even hold the alliance together and finally started your own. Amazing set of skills you have. Wonder where are the big name players now and why only a 2 people alliance. Peeps should have followed you knowing your abilities.
Quite a realty check for the 2 of you.

I never asked for leadership rights you came to me asking me to join the council. I had no desire for leadership and never did so bullshit number #1.

Bullshit number 2. I was not scared of being on all red islands and given the events of the server I have almost always been on all red islands. They just don't stay all red. I didn't expand into o65 because for a while there was no point in expanding out that far. I thought the directive was to not push so far anyways and then you decided that you would and I followed suite. The MIP out that way plays siege break not siegers anyways so I am already seeing a disconnect in your reality.

Bullshit number 3. No one cared that YOU ghosted they cared that the number one player with the most cities ghosted leaving us to scramble for his cities because he was selfish and only thought of himself. The plan was secure the ghost cores cities and then the fringe if possible. Seems that people decided to ghost or go to the enemy over the night because they were completely demoralized over your selfish actions so lets keep blaming others why dont we.

Big name players like Vex already ghosted because there is no point in playing if the world is going to be a hug fest. Others have already joined MIP and ROO so they wouldn't come here. You're own co-leaders said you were only good for taking internals.

You are so pathetic Ankit