Helorus Pre-World Discussion

DeletedUser

Only the most active players would play the speed 6 world, and many players that start out in that world will end up quitting because they cant check on that world 24/7. And for you complainers, these settings are still very good, I just didnt expect speed 6 to go down well with the devs.

DeletedUser4038

alliance cap means nothing anymore... everyone just makes as many sister alliances as they want and can as many players in their alliance that they want

DeletedUser

alliance cap means nothing anymore... everyone just makes as many sister alliances as they want and can as many players in their alliance that they want
What if they added a defense bonus to troops supporting an alliance member

DeletedUser10179

What should happen here (since it is so close to the settings for Farsala) we should make it alliance cap 80-100 and change it to no morale... grepolis will make less money off a morale world anyways, who the hell would want to gold in a stupid morale world.

DeletedUser

After adding up all the votes for revolt, and all the votes for conquest, the clear winner of this poll is Revolt. We submitted the 6/4 configuration, however, speed 6 has not been tested on the US market. I apologize for this miscommunication, and I take the responsibility for it, as I misread some information that was sent to the CMs. We will however release the max speed allowed, and our development team will test speed 6 for future releases.

DeletedUser2654

What about a speed 1/10th world, bp last 4 months, we can trade 50 gold for 200 resources, the effect of morale is quadrupled and troops have learned to teleport having a movement speed of 100.

DeletedUser5973

Any alliances that want my services, shoot me a PM either here or in game. I currently play Farsala - Evil Grin

DeletedUser12275

What should happen here (since it is so close to the settings for Farsala) we should make it alliance cap 80-100 and change it to no morale... grepolis will make less money off a morale world anyways, who the hell would want to gold in a stupid morale world.

Big Yes-Are we having a special moment right now? I got some champagne close

DeletedUser5973

Honestly, I could care less about morale. I like to stay smaller than most anyways

DeletedUser4951

Darn morale is on, this looked beastly otherwise.

I would normally agree with you about morale, Clay, but if I have to ram 25 walls, I like to have no morale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1850

I mean way more people voted for revolt over conquest anyways.

That wasn't specified in the poll. They should have had 2 separate polls. One for conquest or revolt, and another for the speed. Otherwise we were led to believe we were voting on the final product.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Debating this and the EN one but something about one man armying a undefeated alliance on EN just doesn't seem as appealing. ;)

DeletedUser12822

Yeah, Eviction Notice is the best alliance I've ever seen and they're joining EN 89