Helorus Pre-World Discussion

DeletedUser6381

whats the point of a pole if the most popular thing (speed 6) world doesnt even happen

DeletedUser10179

whats the point of a pole if the most popular thing (speed 6) world doesnt even happen

Don't complain, only the best and most active players in the game would have been able to keep up with the speed 6 world anyways.

Honestly I bet I'm not the only one, but I voted for 6/4 Revolt so that revolt won because it already had the majority of the votes at the time, I am happier with these settings now.

DeletedUser12822

Also, he forgot morale/no morale...

And also, Inno SHOULD honor the votes, even if it was a close vote for speed 6. My guess is the Devs rejected the idea of a speed 6.

This is like a complete copy of Farsala, this world won't do well.

DeletedUser10179

I think 90% of people would rather have no morale here, right? that would be great if it was changed.

DeletedUser11560

If only if this was not morale...

Honestly, the best suggestion I could give for a future poll is to consult with the Devs to allow a speed 6 world before putting it on there, or else it would be pointless.

And Crim, you said," the settings were based on your feed back!" Clearly, that's not true
The settings that won was world speed 6, unit speed 4, conquest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if this was no morale I bet we the spenders could get some of the complainers going great on forums. we all like the entertainment of complainers. no morale!

DeletedUser10953

Let's discuss how we now have two US 51 worlds.

It is literally so easy to +1 to the number 51. And please don't hold anymore polls for us to vote on if you aren't going to honor the selection that actually won.

DeletedUser10179

I mean way more people voted for revolt over conquest anyways.

DeletedUser11827

I mean way more people voted for revolt over conquest anyways.

No, "way more" did not vote for revolt. It was a handful. Plus revolt voters should only count as half since the majority of revolt fans are just simmers.

DeletedUser1048

57 people voted for revolt, 45 for conquest. So wasn't that close, revolt won for each world speed besides speed 1 and 6. Both of those were lost by one vote too.

DeletedUser11827

Great. Thanks so much for clearing that up. And which category got the most votes?

DeletedUser11827

Also, who cares. Revolt is for simmers. It is the jv of Grepolis. Nothing will change that. Enjoy the new sim world.

DeletedUser14458

An epic show of disrespect to the players.

First they make a poll, with a possibility they cannot do (Speed 6), and then instead of using the next possible option or making a new poll, they totally ignore the poll and release a ramdom world 10 people voted for.

Oh and not even worth mentioning we already have a world with almost the same settings.

Just repoll the settings and release a new announcement with the voted settings...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

i have to agree with greek here speed 6 would be too fast only the best players would be able to keep up new players and those not used to the faster worlds would be left behind speed 4 or 5 would be the max i would suggest

DeletedUser11827

An epic show of disrespect to the players.

First they make a poll, with a possibility they cannot do (Speed 6), and then instead of using the next possible option or making a new poll, they totally ignore the poll and release a ramdom world 10 people voted for.

What else did you expect? When have they ever not acted like this?

DeletedUser9662

i have to agree with greek here speed 6 would be too fast only the best players would be able to keep up new players and those not used to the faster worlds would be left behind speed 4 or 5 would be the max i would suggest

Exactly, and yet everyone voted for the two speed 6 options anyways.

DeletedUser271

What else did you expect? When have they ever not acted like this?

That time.

I don't wanna be the devil's advocate, but those settings, even though they're not what you voted for, are still pretty good. And if it weren't for that miscommunication, you'd be more than happy to have that kind of world.

DeletedUser12275

that alliance cap tho.....i wish they would give us that speed with a 80-100 member alliances