Helorus Pre-World Discussion

DeletedUser12822

Since when are US worlds ever lively.

Delos has been fun, you have to admit. No huge coalitions have been formed yet like in other worlds. WW should be interesting. It's only a little more than 2 months away.

DeletedUser14349

This will get a better turnout, at least two EN alliances are coming over because they don't want to play against Eviction Notice

DeletedUser12662

I heard a rumor TSF will have a premade and I'm joining (?)

DeletedUser12822

Eviction Notice is the best revolt alliance of all time. They're undefeated on the EN servers. They currently play in EN84, alliance average is around 1.4 million points.

DeletedUser1048

I think Bio meant who are the two EN alliances coming here. At least that's how I read it. But yeah EN is a good alliance.

DeletedUser12822

That I wouldn't know. But EN alliances are always competitive.

DeletedUser11791

THAT WOULD LEAVE ROOM FOR MRA's!

alliance cap means nothing anymore... everyone just makes as many sister alliances as they want and can as many players in their alliance that they want

Exactly. Too much hand holding in every world now, it gets a bit ridiculous. Imagine how much more action there would be if there was no such thing as pacts, naps, academy/sister alliances, shared forums etc, if the caps were adhered too it would be the most lively world going imo. But obviously that will never happen.

DeletedUser10246

Exactly. Too much hand holding in every world now, it gets a bit ridiculous. Imagine how much more action there would be if there was no such thing as pacts, naps, academy/sister alliances, shared forums etc, if the caps were adhered too it would be the most lively world going imo. But obviously that will never happen.

Less worrying about what everyone else is doing and just focus on what you are doing. The only time it makes a big difference is ww but who cares about those.

DeletedUser11440

Might join after a long break :p

Any ideas on what time in GMT-4 the world is supposed to come out?

DeletedUser14409

We are already passed 12:00:00 server time and it still hasn't been released. What is going on?