Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser14415

Ah yes, scrooges are number one for only one reason... They have a pact... With an alliance that has an academy no less.

If you looked at Stats we were in great position before the academy or pacts. Just sharing the love with others now. Looking forward to many battles to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

I'm sorry but I fail to realize how an alliance with 31 players is an MRA XD,
this is also coming from someone who hides his ingame,

Ahem, more like 83 members last I checked. Don't try to make us forget your academy.

DeletedUser271

Oh yeah, I forgot them... That would amount to... yeah, about 200 members, and I think I'm underestimating.

DeletedUser5079

1 Pact, with an alliance and there academy,

Yes we have an academy but is used to weed out and teach. It is still very early in the game.

What alliance are you two in might I ask

DeletedUser7318

They have nothing better to do but post on the forums instead of playing the game, since they can't actually face anyone yet. It's really awkward when an alliance thinks that they're some sort of elite big deal because they took volunteers from a forum instead of recruiting in game, lol, especially when they only joined 2 days late yet have the stats of people who joined a week late..

DeletedUser1048

I count 7 of our 27 players that are still in bp. Another 5 joined a few days after we came in the world. That is close to half of us who joined more than 2 days late. Even with that we always had better stats than HoR which is where you came from lol Actually your academy had the same stats as us until we invited some more people to Gela today.

Can't face anyone yet why do you say that? Because we actually build a core instead of recruiting in 4 oceans. Sorry about that, forgot we needed pacts and academies to take someone on :(

Btw posting on the forums is the same as posting in the Gela WC. Doesn't take any time away from the game. Have a Merry Christmas Scrooge, thank you for having the time to speak with us instead of play :D

I'm sorry but I fail to realize how an alliance with 31 players is an MRA XD,
this is also coming from someone who hides his ingame,

Have you seen your core, it is non existent lol Scrooges has already let two alliances or was it 3 merge into them in the past 2 or 3 days. Then your pacts with the Monster MRA. Three big characteristics of an MRA. Merges, Pacts with other bad alliances, and no core.

DeletedUser11560

Rumours have said that Scrooge will haveta face 3 Emcees: Ghost of the rich dude's past, Ghost of JZee, and the Ghost of the Reaper. Wait until the clock strikes one!

DeletedUser1048

Rumor has it that the oracle says The Scrooges have gained 66 players in the past week, boy have they been busy. No wonder they can't get on the forum, to busy recruiting the world :D

DeletedUser14415

We look forward to the combats to come. Enjoying playing with such a fine group of people in this world. Win ,Lose, Crown or no Crown I'm glad we all get to experience this together, The experiences only make us all better players. While everyone is puffing their chest out and claiming to be the best just know I have enjoyed it all.

Thanks

DeletedUser13703

We look forward to the combats to come. Enjoying playing with such a fine group of people in this world. Win ,Lose, Crown or no Crown I'm glad we all get to experience this together, The experiences only make us all better players. While everyone is puffing their chest out and claiming to be the best just know I have enjoyed it all.

Thanks

Couldn't agree more! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

DeletedUser1048

12-24-2015 06:09 PM
Thread: Gela Rumor Mill
We get it, youre scared of them

^Hardly, was offered a pact from them before we stepped in the world.

Thanks

I hope you have fun. This thread require chest puffing though as rumors are generally extremely positive or negative. This is essentially a thread for trash talking.

Thought I said this before but can't find it. Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)

DeletedUser10053

Its sad really, In order to compete I honestly feel forced to spend gold, I mean the advisers are a must and then when things like events show up, everyone just pops up with 100 mantis, kinda ridiculous.
I hate how this game as evolved to gold whores. This will be my last server. My daddy doesn't own an oil well. It is an arms race nowadays. I have to spend gold to keep up with people around me. Skill can only take you so far. Gold can take you over the moon and back.

DeletedUser6486

Skill can only take you so far. Gold can take you over the moon and back.
I disagree, if you had no skill but golded your way to #1 then you would definitely fail when you have 30 cities and are at war against a good alliance. Using tons of gold helps you get a head start, but lack of skill will catch up to you, and it happens on almost every server

DeletedUser7318

I hate how this game as evolved to gold whores. This will be my last server. My daddy doesn't own an oil well. It is an arms race nowadays. I have to spend gold to keep up with people around me. Skill can only take you so far. Gold can take you over the moon and back.

Honestly, it's super easy to get gold without buying it. You can literally get a gold per 40 resources. Over winter peacetime alone, I got 3500 gold from selling resources that I had nothing better to do with.

DeletedUser11560

Honestly, it's super easy to get gold without buying it. You can literally get a gold per 40 resources. Over winter peacetime alone, I got 3500 gold from selling resources that I had nothing better to do with.

You must be missing out on the offers dude. I'm getting 2 gold for every resource. I currently have 27,000 gold since peacetime started.

#proz