TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser12333

it did slow down but its picked up again

but I gotta give it to them this time they are a lot more turtled down now lol, we are seeing some good stacks I think they gained a few CS's on walls lol

8f828d350f.png

DeletedUser

sunk 3 and bounced 1.. in the last 20 minutes.. so yes you're correct mazda.. can you guys quit it now

DeletedUser12333

sunk 3 and bounced 1.. in the last 20 minutes.. so yes you're correct mazda.. can you guys quit it now

lol I just started so I am game to go hahaha.

but i did find that dog city of yours the other day lol. man that thing is stacked I will give you that haha

DeletedUser

lol I just started so I am game to go hahaha.

but i did find that dog city of yours the other day lol. man that thing is stacked I will give you that haha

still got over 100 hanging out somewhere.. but they're not much help without walls =(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

still got over 100 hanging out somewhere.. but they're not much help without walls =(

yup i hear ya man, damn people got to build them walls haha.

good job today guys, we knew you guys would be tough and glad to have to work for it

DeletedUser723

seize fire until WW?!?!?

As a decorated officer of the Anti-Coalition Police, I am issuing you a warning for violating Coalition Proposition Exclusion act of Inno-Laws document 46.Baris.KOD.Athanasios. Further offense can and will result in a minimum fine in a dollar amount equivalent to the number of cities in said coalition, up to and including a maximum sentence of life on the rim.

Please sign here, stating that you understand this violation and it's consequences:

X____________________________________________________________

DeletedUser

As a decorated officer of the Anti-Coalition Police, I am issuing you a warning for violating Coalition Proposition Exclusion act of Inno-Laws document 46.Baris.KOD.Athanasios. Further offense can and will result in a minimum fine in a dollar amount equivalent to the number of cities in said coalition, up to and including a maximum sentence of life on the rim.

Please sign here, stating that you understand this violation and it's consequences:

X____________________________________________________________

send it to my lawyer.. you know who he is

DeletedUser9287

oh ik the pain of never ending CS attempts had half an alliance op me the other day on actium 5 cs attempts to 2 of my 4 cities sunk 4 but lost a city i dont think they gonna try an take another one too soon though they lost alot of men trying to get in

DeletedUser

Over 20 Revolts in 9 of my cities during a 72 hour period, not a single one taken.. TBD were you expecting us to show up to the fight like that?

DeletedUser

ought oh more incomings.. gimme a break guys it's friday i wanna go get drunk

DeletedUser9851

Hey Athan,

Starting from the first TBD op, how many OP's have you guys fought off to this point? include all alliances.

DeletedUser6798

In other words: "Koopas is no longer hiding their involvement in the coalition, and has joined the fight against KOD".

Yes because thats exactly what we are doing... we are attacking you so hard right now...

auLNJxl.jpg

Hey Athan,

Starting from the first TBD op, how many OP's have you guys fought off to this point? include all alliances.

We harbor checked one of their cities.. so thats at least one OP from us..

I also checked to see if one of their players was still in VM.. so 2 failed OPs from Koopas

DeletedUser9851

"We harbor checked one of their cities.. so thats at least one OP from us..

I also checked to see if one of their players was still in VM.. so 2 failed OPs from Koopas"

:D

I know you guys have not jumped in yet. What are you waiting for?

arnold.jpg

DeletedUser723

Hey Athan,

1. TBD (Docscott1 Day) - Most successful of all ops on us.
2. JG shortly after #1
3. DV same time as #2
4. TBD 4 days after #2 & #3 (Kboss Day)
5. JG day after #4 (Rowdydawg Day) - least successful of all ops on us.

Yes because thats exactly what we are doing... we are attacking you so hard right now...

auLNJxl.jpg

We harbor checked one of their cities.. so thats at least one OP from us..

I also checked to see if one of their players was still in VM.. so 2 failed OPs from Koopas

I didn't even know you attacked us, lol....
I was just poking fun at you, Oli. You having, one of those days?