Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

If that's the only critique you have to make then I didn't do too badly I guess.

Quick response to why the two situations are different. DV, OB, IF and KOD all share a border in some way with one another ( not all share one border, but each alliance has a border with at least one of the others. In some cases they are completely surrounded.) the reason for being critical is that despite sharing borders these alliances choose to hit someone else, or no one else at all. Sure OB, DV, and IF are now hitting Jossy, but what have they been doing. Nothing. The only one that has been hitting someone is KOD in Argentum. But as I stated they are beating a dead horse. That's why the ABP for these alliances is lower than others.

Koopas have always hit the closest alliance to them. They hit Argentum when they recruited into 64, then Legion to expand into 65. Koopas don't share a border with anyone else, so they really haven't even had say in who to hit. They search for war.. That's why they jumped the above alliances in ABP.

TBD has successfully been able to hit one alliance at a time. For me to say why they haven't hit Jossys is merely conjecture. But again TBD has been the on seeking a fight.

When it comes to Jossys I'd get on them for their lack of a major war, but their ABP is so high. No major war has allowed them to focus solely on offense which is odd for a core alliance. They are the closest example in your case for proving my "hypocrisy. But they are definitely hitting someone.

I don't know much about rational other than they are located in 66 and couldn't really hit any of these alliances. So not quite sure why you included them. They turned on Legion to expand north..I don't think they had much of a choice.

DeletedUser9287

i like ur top 12 theonly problem with it is OB only has 1 pact an a few naps i have more reds near me then greens

DeletedUser6798

I don't expect to know it all. Just making assumptions based on behavior I can track.

DeletedUser12324

It seems that every time multiple alliances hit another, they are automatically together.

I think TBD, KoD, DV, OB and Koopa are pacted since they all took cities from Argentum at the same time o.o

TBD must also be pacted with Rational, Apocalypse and Koopa again because they are all going after Legion together.

TBD is also pacted with World Terror Federation because those are cool guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10520

Whoa guys this genius right here has it all figured out. Bless us with more of your wisdom oh observant one.

That totally explains us quadrupling our size in the last 30 days. It's because other people are taking our food. Man why couldn't the rest of you smarty pants figure that out.

I was just suggesting that if a bunch of the top 12 alliances were in negative growth or stagnant then it may just help your ranking if your still growing..... But what would I know, Ill just go back to licking the school bus windows with all my special friends :p

DeletedUser12333

I was just suggesting that if a bunch of the top 12 alliances were in negative growth or stagnant then it may just help your ranking if your still growing..... But what would I know, Ill just go back to licking the school bus windows with all my special friends :p

Thats my window Super ... but hey i am a nice girl I will share 8)

DeletedUser9287

lol everyone took cities from argentum cuz everyone is at war with them

DeletedUser

It seems that every time multiple alliances hit another, they are automatically together.

I think TBD, KoD, DV, OB and Koopa are pacted since they all took cities from Argentum at the same time o.o

TBD must also be pacted with Rational, Apocalypse and Koopa again because they are all going after Legion together.

TBD is also pacted with World Terror Federation because those are cool guys.
IF tbd IS PACTED WITH RATIONAL why are we gaining all this dbp defending our cities against them? did i miss something? we did not turn on legions to secure any pacts or friends we did it because they forced us to simple and plain. They have no one but themselves to blame you treat an ally as a lesser people and act like they cant live without you they will prove you wrong. My only advice to legion servers is do your homework our core won the first 4 wonders with only 60 members and we were the number one attackers on that server. as far as a goal our goal is to win same as others and yes I am not afraid to say this. anyone who thinks they are better then anyone else is wrong and waiting to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser12324

IF tbd IS PACTED WITH RATIONAL why are we gaining all this dbp defending our cities against them? did i miss something? we did not turn on legions to secure any pacts or friends we did it because they forced us to simple and plain. They have no one but themselves to blame you treat an ally as a lesser people and act like they cant live without you they will prove you wrong. My only advice to legion servers is do your homework our core won the first 4 wonders with only 60 members and we were the number one attackers on that server. as far as a goal our goal is to win same as others and yes I am not afraid to say this. anyone who thinks they are better then anyone else is wrong and waiting to be proven wrong.

Reading sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?

As far as what you did in previous worlds, none of that matters.

The core members of the top 10 alliances come from winners of previous worlds like Rho, Phi, Jutkas, Nu, Olympia, Delphi, Psi, Heraklion and more. Funny, the former winners of Jutkas are no longer here, and the former winners of Delphi are getting beat. Does that diminish what they did previously? No. None of that matters in Baris.

Currently the top attacker from your alliance is ranked #62 and your alliance as a whole is ranked #8 attackers (5,064,236 points behind #1)

Maybe you should do your homework;)

DeletedUser

Reading sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?

As far as what you did in previous worlds, none of that matters.

The core members of the top 10 alliances come from winners of previous worlds like Rho, Phi, Jutkas, Nu, Olympia, Delphi, Psi, Heraklion and more. Funny, the former winners of Jutkas are no longer here, and the former winners of Delphi are getting beat. Does that diminish what they did previously? No. None of that matters in Baris.

Currently the top attacker from your alliance is ranked #62 and your alliance as a whole is ranked #8 attackers (5,064,236 points behind #1)

Maybe you should do your homework;)
i have give us time :) we spent way to long stunted by legions, however that said i'm saying what we are capable of not saying thats our goal this go around. you know as well as i do number one attack or defender does not mean win... not only that what does your statement have to do with mine? Legions treated their Allie like crap not knowing what that were capable of i've heard you many time insulting others saying pay attention to what is said well, do the same here i was talking about legions not caring about what they had.

DeletedUser

With the usual "not a leader" disclaimer ...

KODs choice of targets was pretty much made for them - after the old "join or die" invitation from AC/AG 50 Kittens took them on.

It was easy to make that choice and dig in when you got pms like "Hi Sweetie, I like to introduce myself to my next victim" " Don't worry the attack is an illusion" .... and then sent a cs with a 17 second gap between clearance. (unfortunately that player is no longer in the world).

But it was tough - being outnumbered 3+ to 1 at close range was difficult. 44/54 may have looked very different if we hadn't been approached in quite the same way - who knows.

I have mentioned elsewhere that Silent Striker from JG was directly helping AC - to the point of sending attacks timed to assist cs landings but what do I know . I thought they were together ... lol

The good thing about the US server is I dont know the majority of players so a Top 12 from me is pointless. I have fought with TBD players so I knew what they would bring and that is probably the only thing I have got right :p

DeletedUser6798

But it was tough - being outnumbered 3+ to 1 at close range was difficult. 44/54 may have looked very different if we hadn't been approached in quite the same way - who knows.

I agree with everything else you have said except this. If you are trying to say KOD was outnumbered 3 to 1 in fighting AC/AG, think again. KOD wasnt the only alliance attacking Argentum. TBD and Koopas were as well. When it came down to it, if anything, it was Argentum who was outnumbered

DeletedUser

I agree with everything else you have said except this. If you are trying to say KOD was outnumbered 3 to 1 in fighting AC/AG, think again. KOD wasnt the only alliance attacking Argentum. TBD and Koopas were as well. When it came down to it, if anything, it was Argentum who was outnumbered

He's talking about when it was only KOD vs AG.

DeletedUser6798

He's talking about when it was only KOD vs AG.

Ah but you see.. thats where the numbers tell a different story. The truth is that KOD didnt do much to Argentum until others stepped in.

According to Grepostats:
KOD First City taken from Argentum was 7/15
Koopas declared war on Argentum 8/15
TBD started hitting Argentum on 8/8

KOD only took 16 cities from Argentum between 7/15 and 8/8 and then only took 9 more cities from them between 8/8 and 8/15

However, AC/AG took 31 cities from KOD prior to 8/8. And then 6 more cities between 8/8 and 8/15

Therefore. Before TBD stepped in on 8/8, KOD was losing the war to AC/AG 31-16 and

When Koopas stepped in, KOD was still losing 37-25 to Argentum

So You are welccome KOD. Looks like TBD and Koopas saved you.

DeletedUser9851

Ah but you see.. thats where the numbers tell a different story. The truth is that KOD didnt do much to Argentum until others stepped in.

According to Grepostats:

KOD only took 16 cities from Argentum between 7/15 and 8/8 and then only took 9 more cities from them between 8/8 and 8/15

However, AC/AG took 31 cities from KOD prior to 8/8. And then 6 more cities between 8/8 and 8/15

Therefore. Before TBD stepped in on 8/8, KOD was losing the war to AC/AG 31-16 and

I've been following the KOD vs. Argentum from the beginning. You are WAY off. in fact, you're out right lying. after it was posted on the forums about the amount of cities KOD took from the Argentum clans, TBD posted the wins the next day. but nothing from KT. you guys smell blood, and decided to take advantage of the situation. You should be thanking KOD for making your conquests as easy as the noobs you've been conquering in 64.

DeletedUser6798

I've been following the KOD vs. Argentum from the beginning. You are WAY off. in fact, you're out right lying. after it was posted on the forums about the amount of cities KOD took from the Argentum clans, TBD posted the wins the next day. but nothing from KT. you guys smell blood, and decided to take advantage of the situation. You should be thanking KOD for making your conquests as easy as the noobs you've been conquering in 64.

How am i lying? I just looked up stats.. I am going by grepostats (intel is down)... do you really need screen shots?

Also.. the only reason Koopas declared war on Argentum (other than the fact that several in our group didnt get along with their group from juktas) was because they mass recruited and filled up their academy, AG, with an alliance in 64 we were already attacking.

Seems like I struck a bit of a nerve. I apologize for the fact the simple stats I posted override the fact that you have been "following" this group for quite some time.. which of course means nothing to me.

Here you go. This may save you some time: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us46/index

Edit: I did miscount.. but moved this to the Wars of Baris thread to keep this on topic. Still made my point though.

DeletedUser

According to Grepostats:

Grepostats is pretty flawed. That's not including people that left the alliance to join another or quit (and a lot of them did). I'm not sure if US GrepoBot works on skype, but maybe it does. I remember hearing it was 52-41 in KODS favor, but I'm not entirely sure

DeletedUser723

How am i lying? I just looked up stats.. I am going by grepostats (intel is down)... do you really need screen shots?

Also.. the only reason Koopas declared war on Argentum (other than the fact that several in our group didnt get along with their group from juktas) was because they mass recruited and filled up their academy, AG, with an alliance in 64 we were already attacking.

Seems like I struck a bit of a nerve. I apologize for the fact the simple stats I posted override the fact that you have been "following" this group for quite some time.. which of course means nothing to me.

Here you go. This may save you some time: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us46/index

You're lying because you're giving credit where credit isn't due. By the time TBD/KT joined the fight, the AC/AG leadership team was already hiding in VM due to the "FACT" that KOD was wrecking them and they saw the inevitable coming. Your facts are not wrong, you just chose to exclude (or forgot about) the other Argentum alliances. Argentum Gladius in particular, as they were in closer proximity to KOD and had been taking heavy losses for about (estimation) a week or two before TBD/KT joined in.

Your "simple facts" are just that.... simple.

Keep trying Oli, I have faith that some day your scared rim start will gain real respect. It's just not this day.

DeletedUser6798

Grepostats is pretty flawed. That's not including people that left the alliance to join another or quit (and a lot of them did). I'm not sure if US GrepoBot works on skype, but maybe it does. I remember hearing it was 52-41 in KODS favor, but I'm not entirely sure

Yea but it makes it impossible to track. That stuff. You could say that with every war.. I just state what I can prove/show if needed. Thats like me saying in our war with Legion koopa has caused Legion to lose 300+ cities.. but its really only around 150-0.. I dont count ghosts or players that leave because those arent cities the alliance is or should be defending

You're lying because you're giving credit where credit isn't due. By the time TBD/KT joined the fight, the AC/AG leadership team was already hiding in VM due to the "FACT" that KOD was wrecking them and they saw the inevitable coming. Your facts are not wrong, you just chose to exclude (or forgot about) the other Argentum alliances. Argentum Gladius in particular, as they were in closer proximity to KOD and had been taking heavy losses for about (estimation) a week or two before TBD/KT joined in.

Your "simple facts" are just that.... simple.

Keep trying Oli, I have faith that some day your scared rim start will gain real respect. It's just not this day.

Actually you are wrong.. I Did count AG.. and Argentum's thrid branch was not created until the after they were at war with TBD, so no point in counting them.

Go check the Wars page.. i show you where I get my numbers from.. You want to show me yours? Please PROVE to me that Argentum leadership was in VM by 8/15.. as a matter of fact.. I bet I can prove they werent.

UbMp30A.png

trlZ0fK.png

LtfNuEp.png

B2jAz4y.png

There all active. And still with Argentum

See Athanasios.. stats are your friend.. You shouldnt make statements without doing your own fact checking.. One day.. I have faith that you will realize that.. Its just not this day.

I retracted my "giving credit" to Koopas for saving KOD.. That was all on TBD lol. I dont lie. I may make mistakes. I may overlook some facts, but I dont lie. You can find at least one bit of proof in every comment I make, and thats why people get so angry when I make them.

DeletedUser723

Yea but it makes it impossible to track. That stuff. You could say that with every war.. I just state what I can prove/show if needed. Thats like me saying in our war with Legion koopa has caused Legion to lose 300+ cities.. but its really only around 150-0.. I dont count ghosts or players that leave because those arent cities the alliance is or should be defending

New to this game Oli?

I'll just have to "simply" explain it to you.
You can check grepointel (when it's up) during the time before 8/8 to see KOD's city gains, then compare that to grepostats data during that same time to see who they were taking those cities from. And, as for the ghosts/leavers, you're deflecting the issue. You claimed that TBD/Koopas saved KOD from AC/AG. Those players that left Argentum or ghosted, did so because KOD broke their backs and they were scared.. Hey, maybe they should try for a rim start next server because they couldn't hang in the core even with numbers on their side!

Members of TBD have previously stated that Argentum was a sinking ship before they started attacking. They definitely sped it up as did Koopas. The difference is, TBD has bigger claims to success than that so they don't lie to grasp glory from someone else's victory. Hurry up and finish sidekicking for them in the Legion war so you can get to your turtle-rim-sim after.. It's not like we don't know it's coming...

=float