Trash Talk

DeletedUser723

Youre full of it thats it logging back into naxos. Its not my fault your best players where banned not left and 90 percent left after getting victor are you kidding me no veteran here will beleive that lmao Youre players where there and acitve man does everyone use that excuse you are starting to sound like oliver when we took the wonders in upsilon. Saying nobody was defending and i was talking to most of the players on the last island lmao!!!. Yes deacon its fine say what you want. we where going to get the 4 before you if leadership didnt make the mistake and no i stepped away from being a leader in that server. I was just a soldier for the last of the server. Just saying in case you think the fault was my mistake. Yes man naxos was a teaser for you guys you werent supposed to come close. Oh ollie you come up with more reasons on why everyone left in naxos but you told me in messages when i have been calling u out for months to join here so we can fight. REmember your words that the reason why they left in naxos was because my spelling was bad and some other b.s reasons and you didnt know much about it. So stop adding stuff to make your self look good
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

I'm a veteran here, and I believe him.
The fact is, most veterans quit every world after winning the Victor of the World award because we all know that crowns are worth less than that award for losing units to farm villages. You know the one that every player gets if they stick around long enough. Sound familiar? Yet, here you are bragging about it...

Tone, you're not making yourself look good with these rants about past worlds. What have you done here so far? What will you do here? Should we expect to see you high up on the BP leader boards? Are you going to impress anyone besides yourself?

People should know when to stop talking.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

I'm a veteran here, and I believe him.
The fact is, most veterans quit every world after winning the Victor of the World award because we all know that crowns are worth less than that award for losing units to farm villages. You know the one that every player gets if they stick around long enough. Sound familiar? Yet, here you are bragging about it...

Tone, you're not making yourself look good with these rants about past worlds. What have you done here so far? What will you do here? Should we expect to see you high up on the BP leader boards? Are you going to impress anyone besides yourself?

People should know when to stop talking.....

Everyone keeps dragging past worlds no matter what i say or how quiet i become. I know that most veterans stay around r the ones i have played with and they leave once the crown is taken and others stay and finish world until new one opes etc.. Nobody left when they one people started becoming inactive after they got stuck and couldnt produce getting the other 2 they need and some of there players got banned but we wont say why.

But i will say this everything in this world will be ok what can i say we will see at the end of this server what happens. My main goal is not to try and focus soley on me and try to get the stats to prove myself. That takes alot of time and effort and i am a founder. A founder who cares about his team and my first priority is my alliance and players and there well being then comes my stats. Because without my team im nothing so at the end of day i am pushing for the well being of my alliance and myself so lets see what happens

DeletedUser

Youre full of it thats it logging back into naxos. Its not my fault your best players where banned not left and 90 percent left after getting victor are you kidding me no veteran here will beleive that lmao Youre players where there and acitve man does everyone use that excuse you are starting to sound like oliver when we took the wonders in upsilon. Saying nobody was defending and i was talking to most of the players on the last island lmao!!!. Yes deacon its fine say what you want. we where going to get the 4 before you if leadership didnt make the mistake and no i stepped away from being a leader in that server. I was just a soldier for the last of the server. Just saying in case you think the fault was my mistake. Yes man naxos was a teaser for you guys you werent supposed to come close. Oh ollie you come up with more reasons on why everyone left in naxos but you told me in messages when i have been calling u out for months to join here so we can fight. REmember your words that the reason why they left in naxos was because my spelling was bad and some other b.s reasons and you didnt know much about it. So stop adding stuff to make your self look good

Tone Box,
1st: I didn't say %90 percent I said %70 an i was just ball-parking it but i know I am close.
2nd: We didn't loose a bunch of players to banning during the race to wonders, in fact I don't even think we ever lost one
3rd: You were never a leader in the alliance you got your crown in there (the 3 or 4 alliances you were a leader in collapsed like a sand castle in the rain)
4th: I'm not even sure you were in Evis when wonders started
5th and most important: Is the printed certificate of your crown laminated and under your pillow or on the wall above your bed?

Everyone keeps dragging past worlds no matter what i say or how quiet i become. I know that most veterans stay around r the ones i have played with and they leave once the crown is taken and others stay and finish world until new one opes etc.. Nobody left when they one people started becoming inactive after they got stuck and couldnt produce getting the other 2 they need and some of there players got banned but we wont say why.

that's because the players you hang around with are normally looking for that crown after someone else beat them to the Victor like yourself

DeletedUser8639

zarald back over 100 cities and supposedly someone started handeling his account. To hand cities off and got caught ...

DeletedUser5973

After being hospitialzed for 5 days a few weeks and not being able to be online and half the group jumped ship and i was down to 1 city. Now im back 100 percent getting my cities back and preparing to bring war machines back to the spotlight. I am happy that everyone has counted us out and done. We will be fine as long as my health stray 100 percent which it will war machines has and will continue to get its swag back. You guys need to post faster so i wont double post and thanks to all those lovely players who reported me to the mods. And did everything possible to get me in trouble and posting negative feedback. Only half the alliance is left ollie to hit me with negative points

No one really counts you out and done, for to do that you would have had to be in it in the first place. Your alliance has always been the joke of 55 and will be gone before to long.

As for the victors vs. crown thing. I will admit that the crown is a bit better to have that just victors, however neither really mean much. Most people who get these honors don't really deserve them. The fact that you and deacon are arguing over wonders when they aren't even complete in Naxos is a bit dumb to begin with (bring it to the Naxos forums). Reality is, both of your alliances are in our way and we will steam-roll you in due time. The only thing yet to be determined is how long we let you play around in our ocean

DeletedUser

I'm out of popcorn.... Franky wanna run to the store with me to get some more

DeletedUser12275

Or everyone else in Heraklion Sucked

rank 1 attacker in Psi en as well but anyway talk to me when u make it to the top 20 attacker or defender ranks in this world....BTW i guess you are saying some of the members in ur alliance who played in heraklion suck?0.0

DeletedUser12324

Imma G, you are hilarious!

Sending messages to every alliance in the server to attack TBD. Reaching out to ocean 36 alliances eh..lol

DeletedUser6798

We didnt get a message.. no fair.. i want to play.. no one else sticks around to play with us..

0855206b-05ef-4c20-bc8d-0511c6ab042f.jpg

DeletedUser12275

i always plays with different profiles actually lol
Kings33593-RageofWar-Tyrants

DeletedUser12275

Im talking to CJ lol

sigh i felt special for a sec lol
BTW you can not talk to Chris until you pay the fee...i am his Pimp...in fact to talk with any of the TBD girls you gotta pay me first...i am pimping them all!!

DeletedUser7789

Do you remember what happened to PiD? Same fate will befall TBD
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif