Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Omg we are going to sink gather the livestock we leave for the hills in two days run were all going to be rimmed what shall my noob self do

DeletedUser9662

Run red run!!! Please note it is only the 2nd day, most of these predictions will be completely wrong haha

DeletedUser

1 Warriors of the World Sink.- MRA alliance written all over it. There leader came from alpha omega world in a MRA. As Well as there top Player is in 3 different worlds all MRAs. Family with rank 4 alliance.Either will be gone when bp ends or will be gone when conquest hit.

2 Titanomachy Sink- Tribe needs a more creative picture that doesnt scream MRA. Almost at limit for world, but past stats show they have better experience than the rank 1 alliance. Has one or two good players and spread is nice. Only downfall I see at the moment is they have no top players in the top 50 so points to MRA

3 Band of Misfits Swim- Skilled players good position. May go far if they learn to share their cake and liquor

4 The Vikings Sink- No doubt this MRA Alliance and has a sister alliance. Enough said.

5 The Rebels Swim- Decent squad. Kinda jealous.

6 The Following float- nothing say about this one except they have some great guys

7 New World Order Float- This can either go up or down. They have powerhouse leaders, so I am going to say they should be fine. However,as we all know, new world order is a name that never stays around like havoc and Hades alliances. Just saying. Might say they are gone after about 2 months and replaced by some rim alliance that no one heard of.

8 The Creators Not going to rate my alliance. Sorry fellows don't want to get your hopes up.

9 The Republic of Texas SWiM. Lets face it this premade that already owns my city. Their profile says I am the reason they are at war. :p

10 MIP Reborn Swim- decent group of guys and must be a premade. Most of their alliance in the top 50. Good things to come from here.

DeletedUser9662

1 Warriors of the World Sink.- MRA alliance written all over it. There leader came from alpha omega world in a MRA. As Well as there top Player is in 3 different worlds all MRAs. Family with rank 4 alliance.Either will be gone when bp ends or will be gone when conquest hit.

2 Titanomachy Sink- Tribe needs a more creative picture that doesnt scream MRA. Almost at limit for world, but past stats show they have better experience than the rank 1 alliance. Has one or two good players and spread is nice. Only downfall I see at the moment is they have no top players in the top 50 so points to MRA

3 Band of Misfits Swim- Skilled players good position. May go far if they learn to share their cake and liquor

4 The Vikings Sink- No doubt this MRA Alliance and has a sister alliance. Enough said.

5 The Rebels Swim- Decent squad. Kinda jealous.

6 The Following float- nothing say about this one except they have some great guys

7 New World Order Float- This can either go up or down. They have powerhouse leaders, so I am going to say they should be fine. However,as we all know, new world order is a name that never stays around like havoc and Hades alliances. Just saying. Might say they are gone after about 2 months and replaced by some rim alliance that no one heard of.

8 The Creators Not going to rate my alliance. Sorry fellows don't want to get your hopes up.

9 The Republic of Texas SWiM. Lets face it this premade that already owns my city. Their profile says I am the reason they are at war. :p

10 MIP Reborn Swim- decent group of guys and must be a premade. Most of their alliance in the top 50. Good things to come from here.

I like it, but to many floats :D

DeletedUser

I like it, but to many floats :D

They only floating because I don't know enough from stats to determine if they will fail when bp lift. But for this moment lets just say they sink till they can prove otherwise. :p

^ I literally laughed out loud reading that haha.

If you think this is funny just wait until the first war that creator has. I will make a pnp that will have everyone rolling. ;)

DeletedUser

Ok I got ask so what everyone definition of a mra ? In is world

DeletedUser

Ok I got ask so what everyone definition of a mra ? In is world

Do you want to read an opinion from me about you, without me even knowing you, having not checked a single stat from you and having no info on you what so ever on any topic?

Just based on my experience and the 20 posts here in the forum from you and the others answering your post?

I have a little spare time right now ;)

You are interested to know why everyone thinks you have an MRA here, right?

DeletedUser

No Idc about the why or about the who think who a mra I'm just curious on how everyone opinion differs on what a mra truly is

DeletedUser

sorry, but i have been busy and still am. Can`t spend time here in the externals right now.

DeletedUser

Well, not caring about other peoples opinion shows great skill with people for sure :p

DeletedUser10777

Red.... Starting it all back up again i see...lol... Arent you going to welcome us to pella?

DeletedUser

MRA is an alliance who recruits players without looking at the map and planning anything.

DeletedUser

MRA is an alliance who recruits players without looking at the map and planning anything.

ya but even still if you have 40 members you are still going to be called an MRA even if you are all cored up and near each other .

DeletedUser

No, I don't think so... If you have players close to each other and the alliance has some kind of a plan, then I don't think you are gonna be called an MRA, and if you are then the player doesn't know anything.

DeletedUser

Well I finally come back to the game and all I hear is MRA great :(