You're Banned from the Forum

DeletedUser

Is wondering if pebble really doesn't understand the 1337 reference :eek:

DeletedUser49

banned for wondering if the other guy is wondering about me wondering what 1337 really means

DeletedUser

Banned for wondering if I'm wondering if you're wondering what 1337 means.

DeletedUser

Banned for not being able to follow the he-said-she-said-he-said thing. (you're the she)

DeletedUser

banned for not having a brain (your a rock, rocks have no brain, therefore, you have no brain)

DeletedUser

Banned for, well, a lot of things, but for now I'll stick with banning you for having only numbers as your name.

DeletedUser49

banned for banning someone for having numbers in there name when that is technically not a bannable offense thus making your post not effective leaving 2468642 unbanned and you banned which then makes 2468642 more superior to you and he then gets all your posts and achievements as compensation for being falsely banned unless you had a plea deal in which case you may keep 1/4 of all your posts nd are banned for a time of one week, but sadly I ban you AGAIN for coming back from our week long ban and this time it is a perma ban so now you cannot wreak havoc by banning other members by havings numbers in their name

DeletedUser

Banned for making me take time out of my day to read when I'm on Summer Vacation.