You're Banned from the Forum

DeletedUser

Banned for thinking that nobody thinks that you're shady....

DeletedUser

Banned because you posted above me and I must follow the rules!

DeletedUser

Banned because u posted under the guy who posted under the other guy who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person who posted the other person.

DeletedUser

Banned because when followed through to the end, you justification for banning is logically unsound.

DeletedUser

Banned because you are the destroyer of MRA's. Give them a chance people :p

Why don't these posts count towards your total posts?

DeletedUser5088

Banned for not knowing. I think because these posts don't really help anyone :D.

DeletedUser49

Banned for assuming that the previous bans were valid in their entirety, as well as banning someone when you are in-fact pre-banned before you even banned him, making your ban, by extension invalid.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacckkkk...again.

DeletedUser

banned for returning without previous notice. Next time, please bring a note from your doctor, regardless of where you came from.

double-banned for over-use of the word banned in your previous post :D

DeletedUser

wow, there is a lot of people here who need to be banned. I will get in touch with a forum mod ;)

DeletedUser

The previous user, *Artabazus*, is hereby banned in accordance with the rules and regulations pertaining to the use of this Forum.

Regulations Referenced: The voices in my head.

DeletedUser7096

Combat-Medic is banned for posting so much in off-topic.