WW has now started

no it's really just to see how much energy you put into all of the words you type into your novels because WOW!, you sure do like to type a lot :D
do you take pre-workout before you respond?

Sometimes things come naturally to people. Over time I have seen many comments similar to yours and can only conclude that while writing several paragraphs of coherent argument really does not take a second thought for me, it must strike people on the internet as exceptionally difficult.

So I can assure you that whatever derogatory inferences you want to draw from the assumption that writing these posts is time- and/or energy-consuming, you’re way off base.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15689

Funny how all the CHILDREN running their mouth Block me from PM. If you're gonna mouth off to me let me respond to your B S delusion Kawn and Putter. I'd prefer private as I respect my self and the game. Meg keep exploiting loop hole s as a game MOD nice to use loop holes in game as you learned as As Inno mod. No rules broke, but I may MOD in future and use info on my freind s behalf/ Sound fair ?

Putter

Citizen
Funny how all the CHILDREN running their mouth Block me from PM. If you're gonna mouth off to me let me respond to your B S delusion Kawn and Putter. I'd prefer private as I respect my self and the game. Meg keep exploiting loop hole s as a game MOD nice to use loop holes in game as you learned as As Inno mod. No rules broke, but I may MOD in future and use info on my freind s behalf/ Sound fair ?
I really didn't have anything to say to you (or about you), your actions spoke loud and clear

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher

I'm confused - are you saying I was/am a Mod for the game? That is not true. If I used options provided by the game structure, it was only because I figured it out on my own not from some insider knowledge.