worst player/ most absurd battle report

DeletedUser

1. I didn't take a vacation...you took a 43 day vacation from Grep. trust me..I counted.
2. I had 10 cities in Tau, all of which were taken from active players. internal takes most likely lol
3. Talk to Sceptics Anonymous about my attacking abilities. I cant talk to them, we ended up destroying them unlike you.
4. How do you know where I live creeper? YOu told us...
5. I didn't run from anybody. There were no BB players anywhere near me when I left. I was on the far side of 55 fighting SA. LOL terrible excuse. THeir was no GO members close to me when we first started, and how did that turn out?
6. I'm a very aggressive player who made it into the top 25 in Tau despite having started two days late. Aggrressibly good at going into VM mode and making defensive units.

Knock me all you want. I'm good at what I do.

Knock you down? you know yourself down lol
your good at what I do..wait..really?? when/where have I been to see this "good"? lol Last time I checked, your statistics are/were terrible and speak for themselves!

DeletedUser

I haven't looked at my stats. I imagine they're pretty decent. Where can I check?

DeletedUser

Lol, I still have three cities on Tau! What the heck are you people doing? They were all pretty well built! Not good enough for you?

DeletedUser

Instead of getting better as the game progresses, I believe you guys are actually getting worse.

eAowwS9.jpg

When will you ever learn?​

What makes it even worse, is that this was the second CS attack from this player today, his first attack failed and he immediately launched it again as soon as it returned to his harbor. What was he thinking? That we weren't prepared?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Borys... SA was the most pathetic alliance in the game. I single handedly took 4 cities from them with no help. Doing that against a 3 million point alliance is not easy. And I took it from their leaders. You being able to land an attack on SA doesn't mean anything.

DeletedUser

Why do you think I use gold??? I it because I was CS ready 1 week after everyone else? Was it because I had the most bp when I started taking cities? I don't disagree with using gold, but those who spend it like crazy (DC2013 #1 player in Byzantium cleared by me and conquered by Maknox) are at shame. Yes I use gold, I buy advisers... Anything wrong with that?

DeletedUser

I'm not judging. You spent a lot more than advisers. You and Goyan were constantly neck and neck in the rankings and I know he was dumping gold like crazy.

DeletedUser

Goyan was always 5 cities ahead of me. I had over 5 times his BP, I also had larger cities which makes festivals easier, plus he spent most of his gold on that harpy item in the cauldron.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you're being so defensive. Nobody cares how much real money you've dumped into this free game.