World Wonder Precictions

DeletedUser

Finally something we agree on.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

that and that your alliance is a bunch of simmers.

DeletedUser

Predictions..Newspaper title <----------- "BUCKEYES DIPLOMACY BRINGS THE DOWNFALL OF MV, MV PLAYERS SCATTER TO FIND A NEW HOME."

DeletedUser

Looks like someone left MV on bad terms. Guess all of BTE left on bad terms then, looks like another opponent for the top of ladder has formed. So, MV & CBS vs the world? Although CBS isn't even in the top 15 anymore, probably just a home for the MV rejects now, until enough fat is trimmed that they become one alliance. Man, I'm jealous now. It's a Grepolis pro's dream situation. So I'll leave you a copypasta from my old TW days. It's a quote from some movie I think.

"Captain! Captain!"
"What is it soldier?"
"They've got us surrounded!"
"Excellent! We can attack in all directions!"

Haven't looked at a map, but still a classic.

DeletedUser

Looks like someone left MV on bad terms. Guess all of BTE left on bad terms then, looks like another opponent for the top of ladder has formed. So, MV & CBS vs the world? Although CBS isn't even in the top 15 anymore, probably just a home for the MV rejects now, until enough fat is trimmed that they become one alliance. Man, I'm jealous now. It's a Grepolis pro's dream situation. So I'll leave you a copypasta from my old TW days. It's a quote from some movie I think.

Haven't looked at a map, but still a classic.

Have you met this buck fella he is a tyrant.

Mega Alliances can only last for so long in Grepo, I Mean there a worlds that a large alliance dominates and wins but rare..

Combo of factors, A big player gets upset and that player then recruits others, falling out and most of all Inactives and VM players can affect that..

I see another super alliance forming up before wonders.

DeletedUser

I will agree with you on that one AL I look at the early post by some players on the externals and a lot of the alliances that are refrenced are not around / I have not heard of lol