World Wonder Precictions

DeletedUser

I know this is early but what do you think will happen in the first stage of world wonders, getting to 4 complete. Then second stage the battle for the tiara!

Serious predictions here...

the header was suppose to say predictions I just cant spell

DeletedUser2568

I know this is early but what do you think will happen in the first stage of world wonders, getting to 4 complete. Then second stage the battle for the tiara!

Serious predictions here...

the header was suppose to say predictions I just cant spell

Whats a Preciction?

but to answer your questions I think it will be interesting, I think big questions revolve around the top 2 alliances especially with the Monsters being picked up by MV. I think MV and CBS will eventually war it out, despite many of them saying endgame is for MV and CBS to merge... the numbers wont support it and both seem to have growing academies...

The rest of the world is up for grabs though, you have some thriving alliances outside the core oceans, like Celtics, FIGHTING UNICORNS, AC, etc etc. I think we have to wait and see how they play out in order to determine how wonders will actually go.

in other words... Way to early to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only thing with the rim alliances is you are not battle tested. No idea how to hit people who hit back hahaha. I think the world will band togther to take on Mors and itll be spear headed by Wyld Chyld and his band of simmers.

DeletedUser2568

Only thing with the rim alliances is you are not battle tested. No idea how to hit people who hit back hahaha. I think the world will band togther to take on Mors and itll be spear headed by Wyld Chyld and his band of simmers.

LOL well that comment is a good way to get them to band together... although I think you are wrong, there are some that I think are more battle tested than you think. Except for Panda, they stink.

ALthough I did notice you didnt mention CBS is that because you know Mors will take them out, or you actually think you will be able to get all of MV, CBS, DV, CBStoo, and Ad Mortem into a 40 man alliance by the end?

DeletedUser

LOL well that comment is a good way to get them to band together... although I think you are wrong, there are some that I think are more battle tested than you think. Except for Panda, they stink.

ALthough I did notice you didnt mention CBS is that because you know Mors will take them out, or you actually think you will be able to get all of MV, CBS, DV, CBStoo, and Ad Mortem into a 40 man alliance by the end?
you are talking about things way to high above my grade I dont even know who half of those alliances are

DeletedUser2568

you are talking about things way to high above my grade I dont even know who half of those alliances are

Had to quote this just because mayo actually said he didnt know something.

DeletedUser

Well see there is another thing I do not know. But usually I know everything that is to be known before it is even said. I have Espn.

DeletedUser

I think Mors will win it. After having a long and hard battle with Panda.

DeletedUser2568

I think Mors will win it. After having a long and hard battle with Panda.

The real question is will it be Mors in its present form or some form of hybrid of all their academies... I mean how do you fit all of them into a 40 man alliance?

Too early to tell but on a lot of worlds Rim alliances emerge on the top. For instance Fighting Unicorns, very solid group as well also the Celtic alliances. So to say a 55 alliance will win is a little premature..

You also have BTE newly formed that is a threat, plus the other top tier alliances..

DeletedUser

It is very interesting to see the twist and turns the world is taking so far.

DeletedUser2568

It is very interesting to see the twist and turns the world is taking so far.

Finally something we agree on.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif