World Pella (US40) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser836

Just informing you that the image you used for this world was the same one you used for Sigma.

DeletedUser

I know, thanks for pointing it out.

Poor dead can't get a break with this world.. Sorry buddy. Thanks for bringing us Grepo worlds and putting up with us!!

Kyle: Absolutely! The Ally cap is growing on me

DeletedUser

Can we get an exact time this world will open?

You should also make the alliance cap 30 just to annoy all these people calling for the higher cap.

DeletedUser

We never release the opening time.

Lol, while that would be funny, I am not vindictive.

DeletedUser

Guess that's why your the mod. :p

So can we assume it's between midnight tonight and tomorrow night.

DeletedUser10729

i feel like there is to many worlds i think it would be cool if you took like a 6 month break or year break from new worlds then released one that way i think you would end up with a lot of players who have finished the worlds they are on and you could have a ton of players join and make it really competitive. or people get bored waiting and forget but still i think it would be cool but you never know

DeletedUser

There is absolutely zero chance we would stop releasing worlds. When a world gets full we release the next world because we will not turn away new players and forcing a player to join an older world where they have no chance to compete is not a good strategy. Players will go where they feel they can have fun and have a reasonable shot of winning.

DeletedUser10900

Giving people what they want??? What kind of outrageous business strategy is this?

DeletedUser10729

i know you won't do it but it get frustrating when you have an island that is all app players that you know will be gone in like a week and they just took up space you where trying to get others into. these people fill up the world i just want a world that is filled with like real players. imagine how cool a world would be if it had 15,000 real players and not just a ton of people who are playing sim city. but i get why you put out new worlds

DeletedUser

No morale, 40 cap, speed 2 across the board....Let's get ready to rumble!!

DeletedUser

Daedalus, then why is this world coming out so soon? Olympia is far from full.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

Daedalus you should open worlds on weekends so people can actually be on for the opening sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.