World Olympia (US39) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8562

The bloody Z00 may well join here :D were doing a poll now

DeletedUser

Very good settings, but revolt isn't for me. ES: Good luck bud!

DeletedUser7992

Question for the guy with the hammer .. Why are you doing 2 revolt worlds back to back ?? many big players are waiting for these settings on the conquest format .

DeletedUser

Question for the guy with the hammer .. Why are you doing 2 revolt worlds back to back ?? many big players are waiting for these settings on the conquest format .

Because the last two speed 3 worlds were conquest.

DeletedUser836

I like everything but the revolt, Oh well I can wait til Daedalus makes some more worlds.

DeletedUser9020

Really good setting i am here and i love 3 day protection

DeletedUser10242

I'm in. Excellent settings and my favorite type: REVOLT WITH NO MORALE!!!!!thisisgrepolis
Just hope this time I have better luck in chosing my alliance.

DeletedUser

I was happy when i saw the settings at first, but when i saw revolt i got sad. The next world might be Conquest but i think it might not be a speed 3 world

DeletedUser9662

I was happy when i saw the settings at first, but when i saw revolt i got sad. The next world might be Conquest but i think it might not be a speed 3 world

Revolt isn't that bad :D. Just join it and see how it goes

DeletedUser

Revolt isn't that bad :D. Just join it and see how it goes

No i am going to wait for a conquest world. I have tried a revolt world before and i didnt really like it. Plus i already have a premade that i set up for the next speed 3 Conquest World since US13 is less than 1 month from WW and i need another world.

Status
Not open for further replies.