World Marathon (US37) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No "Old Hero World" rules. Does that mean the .en hero world rules? What "Hero" rules will there be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

We all know who is gonna win this world already... Turtles are the beasts...

DeletedUser5088

Just want to give a shout out to the Boston Marathon survivors. My heart goes out to you

DeletedUser

We recently announced that we are adding the hero world features to new worlds, this world will not have those.

DeletedUser6486

The exact setting I would expect for a marathon, slow and steady

DeletedUser4951

Yaaay. Now if you could make the next one 2-conq- no morale and we will be in business.

DeletedUser8008

So in theory..... 3 hours and 3 mins from now....

and Greek unless you go to the store :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10334

xpertGreek *Runs to store* Daedalus *hits button* xpertgreek's car dies, Daedalus *evil laugh

DeletedUser10179

lol, I am full on snacks and drinks to stay up all night... and all day tomorrow... no store!

DeletedUser

You should get some sleep, I won't be starting it anytime soon, I like my sleep.

DeletedUser8008

You should get some sleep, I won't be starting it anytime soon, I like my sleep.

Yes both of you go to sleep. I got some posting on game threads to do......

BTW one hour and 35 mins till the 11th.... just saying...

DeletedUser10179

Why would I sleep... you like to trick people... I will have 3 eyes opens and -1 eyes closed... yes it is possible

DeletedUser

After many painful observations and recordings along with someone losing an eye in the process I have proved this is possible

DeletedUser10474

3...2....1....PRESS BUTTON....seriously now....at 12:00:01 would be a most perfect time to open the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.