World Lamia (US36) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10179

I am very interested in Joining this world. hmmm... should be fun. I think I will create a pre made.

DeletedUser1165

Thanksh! ill probably be running an alliance full of new people, i like teaching :)

DeletedUser10179

hmm... Shefty... Tisk Tisk Tisk. Teaching is bad. I like to keep it simple and be selective. I don't mind helping teach 1 or 2 guys but having an alliance full of noobs is a bad idea! trust me

DeletedUser7813

Soulcatchers will definitely be coming here. Stats are perfect, as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser10179

Good luck to you and your "Soulcatchers". Should be fun meeting you guys on the battlefield. pick North-East.

DeletedUser

Hi all, First time posting on the forums....
I might join this... been a while after the disasters in Nu. Hopefully this way I can get a good start on alliances.

DeletedUser1165

hmm... Shefty... Tisk Tisk Tisk. Teaching is bad. I like to keep it simple and be selective. I don't mind helping teach 1 or 2 guys but having an alliance full of noobs is a bad idea! trust me

well im active with an experienced alliance in the EN servers, so im just helping people and having a good time here, i love having an alliance full of new people to teach, that way i can ensure people learn the right way to play instead of simming or turtling.

Is it really?

i cant tell if this is sarcasm or a question :p

DeletedUser

might join, revolt's ok, not that good, and speed is also fine, here I come Lamia!!!

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10111

Have no fear!
Just make a couple Academies (5-9) and you will be fine!
Yeah they can always be hidden with a different name. Like putting a period at the end of the same name so no one knows it's really just the same alliance. Too sneaky for me. :eek:

DeletedUser

Can't wait for this world. Bringing some friends over from Corinth :)

DeletedUser10179

ok cool Syphery. Good luck to you and the soul catchers... you'll need it ;)

DeletedUser

I was the MRA king, but I screwed up and joined a good crew. I still got outfoxed, though.Now I've lost my title and don't know what to do. I just know that I don't think I'll be doing it in Lamia

DeletedUser10179

Hello, any players that might be interested in joining a PreMade alliance for Lamia check out Infected. If you meet the requirements or are pretty close to them (REAAALLLY Close) then contact me with a private message or post an application on the Alliance and recruitment section of Lamia. Thanks.

DeletedUser7813

Yep. Can't wait for it to start. Best of luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

Yep. Can't wait for it to start. Best of luck to everyone.

Yes, But who needs luck? When I ya got skillz. This world is fascinating already with a couple good pre mades and more alliances on there way for sure. Should be interesting to see if any alliances from past worlds decide to join.

DeletedUser

im starting a allince with a bunch of 3+ year players anyone want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.