World Heraklion (US32) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wiGIgoj.png

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

28c453bd269ad1754b6b5bff2502559e.jpg

Breaking news, supposed photoshop master is actually Daedalus with Microsoft Paint.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(facepalm) I use Photoshop, not paint, but as for being a master? No, quite the opposite. I am a nubcake. I just try to add cool looking images that I think the players would like. What I do is not tremendously different than most people that create siggys. They find images they like and edit them. Like I did with my siggy.

EDIT: Lets talk about the world now please. :)

DeletedUser

Daedalus I appreciate you choosing these settings, I'll definitely be in this world and look forward to it!

Edit: A question I've wondered about for a while, sometimes you announce game worlds the day before, usually 2-3 days, and occasionally like this over a week. Is there a particular rhyme or reason to that?

DeletedUser

Daedalus I appreciate you choosing these settings, I'll definitely be in this world and look forward to it!

Edit: A question I've wondered about for a while, sometimes you announce game worlds the day before, usually 2-3 days, and occasionally like this over a week. Is there a particular rhyme or reason to that?

I always prefer to give a minimum of 4 days notice, however sometimes the worlds fill so quickly that we are not prepared to select a release date. There is quite a bit that goes on behind the scenes to prepare a world for release. Until the prep work is done and the devs send me a completed world, I cannot set the configurator for the settings and until that is done I cannot announce the worlds release date. By the time that occurs sometimes its only a couple days notice for you guys.

DeletedUser8562

goshdurned PERFECT settings!
too bad I already play delphi

DeletedUser8262

Already -_-

Gythium just opened like, not even a week ago

DeletedUser

Prediction: Ithaca opens on march 5 ^_^ and as Daed claims: we have 300,000 members here and we all want fun

DeletedUser

Every time a world opens, it opens right after the BP of the previous world ends

DeletedUser

Rather than world saturation, a nice thing to see would be game updates....with new units, buffs, etc. Rather see time spent on that then new world after new world.....
Just sayin'.......

:\

DeletedUser

Those are two very different things handled by two different groups of people. Both are being worked on.

DeletedUser5244

Yeah lots of talk on the en servers about new stuff being implemented.

Especially about WW's...I hear they are trying to come up with a new system.

DeletedUser

There are quite a few things in the works, I saw most of it first hand when I was in Hamburg recently. But until it's official, I won't tease you all with half details.

Status
Not open for further replies.