World Gythium (US31) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

siLaQYk.png

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

Two of the last four worlds were no morale. That is way higher a ratio than I would ever normally do. Why are you surprised?

DeletedUser

these are my favorite settings.. i just dont like morale, not surprised

DeletedUser836

Im not joining since I dont have the time to commit until summer when I get vacation.

DeletedUser

Settings not as good as Ephesus . No join

Daed made the settings almost the same as Ephesus except for the fact the unit/game speed has been lowered

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

This is stupid, the other world Ephesus was just made a few days ago and now there's another one opening

I wasnt going to stay in Ephesus due to the fact that there's no good alliances to join and no fun players, whos going to Gythium, my alliance world cap is only 2 at a time

DeletedUser

Ephesus has a maximum player cap of 30k players, its already over 24k. It will be full before Gythium opens. As has been stated numerous times, I will not turn away players who want to join the game. We have approx 300,000 active players on this server. We are quite popular. It is not stupid.

DeletedUser8262

Im not joining since I dont have the time to commit until summer when I get vacation.

Arent you already playing on en servers new world ? You sure you would even consider joining another server

DeletedUser

Ephesus has a maximum player cap of 30k players, its already over 24k. It will be full before Gythium opens. As has been stated numerous times, I will not turn away players who want to join the game. We have approx 300,000 active players on this server. We are quite popular. It is not stupid.

Can you like, raise the player limit so the world "production" can slow down a bit? ^_^

DeletedUser

Can you like, raise the player limit so the world "production" can slow down a bit? ^_^

No, there is a maximum limit for a reason. The servers performance would degrade and the game would be unplayable at higher levels. Each speed has its own cap.

DeletedUser

I already raised it from when I first started releasing worlds, it is currently at the servers maximum capacity. So technically I can, but I won't.

DeletedUser

I thought gythium would've gotten like a game speed 2 and unit speed 3......

Status
Not open for further replies.