Winning

DeletedUser

I am kind of confused about winning, so here are some questions.

(1) Does an alliance have to build 4 world wonders up to level 10 to win?

(2) Is it only possible for an alliance to build one of each of the 7 world wonders?

(3) Is it only possible for one of each of the 7 world wonders to be built overall?

(4) If an alliance has won the world by building 4 world wonders, is it only that alliance that can become rulers of the world if they build all 7?

(5) Does everyone in the winning alliance get a crown? or everyone in the ruling alliance?

(6) What are the rewards for winning?

(7) What are the rewards for ruling?

Thanks, and please don't just give me a wiki link, as I have already looked at that a lot.

DeletedUser

(1) Technically yes you can build up to 7 WWs
(2) No you can only build one type of WW
(3) No
(4) No
(5) Everyone in the winning alliance
(6) In a Hero World, you get an extra 50 favor cap, and I think something else
(7) Don't know what you mean :p

DeletedUser5244

No I thought you only got the crown if you were the ruler......?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
(2) Is it only possible for an alliance to build one of each of the 7 world wonders?

(3) Is it only possible for one of each of the 7 world wonders to be built overall?
An alliance can build one of all of the wonders, but only one can be built, so you can build all of the wonders, but you can't say build 7 Colossuses.

And you only get a crown for building all 7.

DeletedUser5244

(1) Technically yes you can build up to 7 WWs
(2) No you can only build one type of WW
(3) No
(4) No
(5) Everyone in the winning alliance
(6) In a Hero World, you get an extra 50 favor cap, and I think something else
(7) Don't know what you mean :p

And King David you are wrong, you only get the crown if you are the Ruler of the World.

DeletedUser

(1) Does an alliance have to build 4 world wonders up to level 10 to win? To be victor of the world yes.

(2) Is it only possible for an alliance to build one of each of the 7 world wonders? Yes

(3) Is it only possible for one of each of the 7 world wonders to be built overall? One 1 of each wonder can be built to level 10.

(4) If an alliance has won the world by building 4 world wonders, is it only that alliance that can become rulers of the world if they build all 7? No, any alliance can still build all 7 wonders to level 10.

(5) Does everyone in the winning alliance get a crown? or everyone in the ruling alliance? Only the alliance that builds all 7 wonders. Academy/Sister alliances don't win anything. But there is a way around this.

(6) What are the rewards for winning? Victor gets their names on the Hall of Fame and a certificate (email).

(7) What are the rewards for ruling? Ruler get a Crown added to their profile. This also doesn't mean you are good at Grepo.