Why did this game stick me right in the middle

DeletedUser

I am right in the middle of a huge group of guys called variant I am nothing but a freaking farm since the day Grepolis put me there. This isnt fun when you cant do nothing but feed someone. Why did they do this and then they want me to spend money no freaking way if I am going set down and be someones farm. This isnt fair to new players who become nothing but farms because they are not placed in a place where they have a fighting chance. something needs to change with where you place people because this is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Preach it brother! i had the same thing happen in my new world ! CHANGE IS NEEDED!!!

DeletedUser11525

You can restart in the world if you want. Under settings, 'Restart Account'. I believe you can specify what direction you want to go in. You lose your existing cities, but, I believe you keep your heros and any CP you have.

Grepo doesn't know when it places you that there are organized hostiles in the area. My first world, I got lucky and got dropped into a great alliance. My 2nd world, not so lucky.

Before you restart, check to see what alliances are in some other areas, and possibly contact them ahead of time about joining if you restart in their general area.