Where you all at?

DeletedUser7492

Hello PellaMike here.

It's been several years but I am back with a few others. I want everyone to sign up here. Next good revolt world, whatever the type of world. Let's all sign up and kill each other like the good old days.

RODRK where are you?

X__PellaMike_____

DeletedUser15357

Rodrk and many others are mostly retired now. The game has changed a lot since you last remember. No more good glory days of fighting, trash talking, and etc like you and I remember. Now, everything is one big hugathon. Everyone pacts with one another as much as possible, and the fighting is piss poor and a lot of backstabbing and screwing over teammates because of hugathons. Now it's just the same players ont he same teams with the same strategies and mindsets. Boring, predictable, easily beatable.

If you want to play like we did years ago when Grepo was still good and there wasn't so many crybabies and actually have fun, move over to EN.

Corwin36

Artisan
Hello PellaMike here.

It's been several years but I am back with a few others. I want everyone to sign up here. Next good revolt world, whatever the type of world. Let's all sign up and kill each other like the good old days.

RODRK where are you?

X__PellaMike_____
Rods taking a break i think as am i