WHERE is the "Farming Villages Overview"???

DeletedUser

I can't find it, I need to use it to collect a reward - it is supposed to be under the Captain, whom I have active, but when I choose him and click "Farming Villages Overview" it just gives me another explanation of what the dang thing is - I know what it is, I just can't find it...

Can someone please help me? I've spent DAYS looking (and yes I googled it, searched the wiki, searched these forums and still can't find an answer)...

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser298

Hover over that little illuminati symbol and you will find this, and it's under captain.

tpbu.png

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply, mr. godsword... I tried that, and it seems to only give me an informational page - this is what I get:

grepolis.jpg

Any ideas why it's not letting me see the actual overview??? My Captain is definitely active...

DeletedUser298

You're talking about the free trial of captain right? I think it may have run out for you before you got to actually do the quest.

DeletedUser

I had received 100 gold coins and I purchased the Captain with it - other than that, I bought nothing. I have to buy something called "Premium" additionally? I thought purchasing the Captain's services was purchasing a premium service... Is there a separate item that needs to be purchased beyond the adviser???

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser298

Send a support ticket, when you buy captain for 100 gold you have it for 14 days. From what I understand you're talking about the tutorial quest reward where you have to demand from the villages, and they give it to you for 3 days free.