Where is HoCrapPlayers GOING

DeletedUser2770

Has not even been one week of war against HOCrapPlayers and there is already a ridiculous amount of players ghosting, crying, sending inside info to us so that we can take them in, fighting amongst the ranks and numerous players asking for invites into BB....

It is a war game guys, dont run when the war comes to you, that is when you are supposed to be enjoying the game

DeletedUser7240

As of May 11th: TBX: 63 - HoD: 20

HoD are a joke, witchking123 is loosing control of his empire of ants... Why is it that EVERY day members of his alliance are telling me EVERYTHING that is in there forums????? GUYS I DONT CARE.... Either leave or quit QQ'ing, plain and simple.... I know uMaduTrash has city names like " Justin Bieber " "Miley Cyrus" and " Mike Tyson" but that doesnt mean he is a bad guy.... just a little slllloooowwwwww...... Hang in there, either BB or TBX will take your citys soon enough then the pain will be over.....

Jager

DeletedUser2770

I agree lol... The only thing that was keeping them safe was the fact that BB was fighting TbX lol... To Think how they bragged lol....

Well now with wars on every front there not able to turtle and actually have to play so they are tucking tail and running....

To think that they took the credit for beating No Fear lol...It is clear now that TbX was doing all the work and just because some nimrod with a cape and a stick shouted [witchypooo] those who werent in the mix didnt know any better lol and believed it.....

HOcRAPplayers, it just gets worste from here on out.......

DeletedUser

As of May 11th: TBX: 63 - HoD: 20

HoD are a joke, witchking123 is loosing control of his empire of ants... Why is it that EVERY day members of his alliance are telling me EVERYTHING that is in there forums????? GUYS I DONT CARE.... Either leave or quit QQ'ing, plain and simple.... I know uMaduTrash has city names like " Justin Bieber " "Miley Cyrus" and " Mike Tyson" but that doesnt mean he is a bad guy.... just a little slllloooowwwwww...... Hang in there, either BB or TBX will take your citys soon enough then the pain will be over.....

Jager

As of May 7th BB: 25 - HoD: 0

What happened????

DeletedUser8458

Wait,what???Do YOU guys realize that they are the best alliance overall in POINTS????
Who cares if they are not building troops,if they don't take cities but lose,they have the best cities I've ever seen!!!
You are no match for them,they have some of the top point players in this world and they only like building cities so everyone should worry about it!!

DeletedUser2770

Only points that matter are ABP and that is something that BB has led since we have started

Are we going to talk about all the Maggots going in vaca mode or not even bother lol

DeletedUser

Only points that matter are ABP and that is something that BB has led since we have started

Are we going to talk about all the Maggots going in vaca mode or not even bother lol

You obviously haven't seen HoX vacation list between all their alliances/academies. They merged ML/academy and SKS/academy for point reasons to make it seem like they are the top alliance. It only doomed them. Their members have only been quitting, simming, not working together, going on vacation mode, or losing cities.

DeletedUser2770

so much for big talk from Witchypoo and company...... Kee I think you and I are going to have to split up and choose teams and fight each other just to make it interesting lol..... I get witchypoo he is my first pick as we need someone to keep things funny

DeletedUser7919

so much for big talk from Witchypoo and company...... Kee I think you and I are going to have to split up and choose teams and fight each other just to make it interesting lol..... I get witchypoo he is my first pick as we need someone to keep things funny

As the secretary/records keeper, I'm told I don't get to be picked. So, erm, I'll keep score and records for ya'all. As long as SOMEBODY doesn't delete my charts and/or lists before I have a chance to archive them (Hence the records KEEPER part of my title).

DeletedUser9284

good bye mantaras and good riddance there will be player that join you

DeletedUser

lol ok... so this post is in response to mantaras having a pain train smack this dummy in the face at about a million miles an hour, then spald has to go and complain about how our whole alliance bots (cuz you know... there is NO POSSIBLE FREAKIN WAY any of us can actually possess skill, its just that we bot, i mean after all, how can ANYONE be good at ANY game they play without using BOTS?!?! its just physically impossible)

after i tried to explain to this .... insert your own personal filler ... on what an attack planner was, and how having multiple cities allows for multiple waves and this is essentially how you create a pain train, he continued to deny that the alliance that has been smashing his alliance (basically without trying) for the last ... um... year? ... has no skill and we are all just a bunch of botters, he comes on the forums to cry about this.

hey spald... get over it... your alliance is trash, and you are trash, and everything that spews out of your mouth(fingers) is trash. and no, we dont bot, not a single one of this alliances members cheats in any way shape or form, we just know how to play this game. you can continue to accuse us, and we will continue to laugh at you.

you are bad, your alliance is bad. get over it and learn to play, or dont and find a new game to be horrible at. but please stop crying. no one likes a whiny baby.

ps... your city names are bad, thats prolly why you suck at this game... and yes, im serious LOL

DeletedUser6817

Where did witchking go? Im concerned and worried and miss his banter

DeletedUser

i think i might have scared him off of grepo when i EQ'd his one city... i mean, i know im scarry *FLEX* but am i really that scarry? *FLEX*

DeletedUser8458

Excuse me??
Does it hurt you that much knowing that there are people who are far more skilled and capable than you and your alliance?

After losing a city to me while you were on and couldn't do a thing you started crying about botsss...I told you to report me if you really believed that and you said no.............

Funny thing is that you had 3 cities on that island before 2 days and now you won't have any as me and flex have the remaining 2 of yours in siege....

You were officially r(a)im(p)m(e)d from that island yet you are doing like you have lost all your cities.You know when that happens?When you are a noob and you get attached with your cities...

You guys in HoD and every other enemy we have,stop reporting,stop complaining and start fighting.

Enough said,see you on the battlefields,seems like all of you guys were good at talking a month ago being 2-3 oceans away and with 2-3 cities stacked badly in our core and brag about it and how you were easily keeping them but now you all know what is happening and you just don't want to admit it.

Stack your cities as much as you can and wait until we come after you...

DeletedUser2770

if your looking to report someone for botting report keelee but then again he is a robot so I dont think that counts lol

Im sorry guys as much as you are shocked we here in BB actually play long periods of time and can actually time....

I didnt accuse anyone when they sniped my cs with only a 1 second window did I..... I said good job and I was impressed

You guys should learn that...

AAs far as WK goes he is busy messaging leaders of our allies to try and stop wars that he brought them into lol.... They didnt listen to his crap before when we were outnumbered lol, why would they listen to him now

I think witchypoos time in tau is done for lol, as it always was but soon it will be official

DeletedUser10432

How Prophetic You Were

I think witchypoos time in tau is done for lol, as it always was but soon it will be official

Oh - and while ABP is important, I sort of like this stat as well...

In one month the score is:

TBX: 138 HoD: 33 :eek:

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7319

lets be honest.....if your not BB your garbage.. we've had coalitions and groups after us since day one.... we have survived everyone ... have fun going down with the ship.... EMPIRE!!!

BTW.. this is a call out... Senator Palpiatine... take an active BB... doubt you can... honestly ill clear a city and still snype your lame attempt... Your are not up to BB standards ... maybe start taking inactives and ghosts.. youll have a much higher chance of success..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets be honest.....if your not BB your garbage.. we've had coalitions and groups after us since day one.... we have survived everyone ... have fun going down with the ship.... EMPIRE!!!

BTW.. this is a call out... Senator Palpiatine... take an active BB... doubt you can... honestly ill clear a city and still snype your lame attempt... Your are not up to BB standards ... maybe start taking inactives and ghosts.. youll have a much higher chance of success..

no the empire will just start ghosting, going on vacation mode like over half the people from the SKS/ML/HoX alliances all did. witchking's coalition was the greatest thing ever!!!!

people say that we love to talk **** on the forums, well it is fun and we are still around to do so, can't say much for everyone else...

DeletedUser7802

Only other alliances doing well are our allies lol.....

Thanks for picking us up from that bus Butler beast threw us under :p lol