Where are the Morale Disabled Worlds this year?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9037
  • Start date

DeletedUser9037

Looking at the list of worlds that have recently opened, the last four have all had morale enabled on them. Normally every other world or so is Enabled, then Disabled. Or a couple are Disabled, then a couple are Enabled, usually it rounds out about even though between Conquest/Revolt, and Morale Disabled/Enabled. Speeds seem to be the only real variable with the new worlds as they open up. Not one Morale Disabled world so far this year....

Has this all changed? Is Disabled Morale going to be a thing of the past? Or are we going to see the next few all pop up with Disabled beside the word Morale? I certainly hope so, so players have the ability to choose which they would rather play. Taking away this option would be detrimental, I think.

And, if this is going to be the case, will something be done about the way Morale works in the game to help level out the fairness of it? And, will preventative measures be taken to make sure that the way Morale has been exploited in more than one world recently during the Wonder end game be corrected so they do not occur in future worlds? Because that little issue right there is HUGE, in my opinion, and I am sure it is a question many others may have also.

I myself, would certainly like to see the worlds continue to open with both choices for the players to decide which they would rather play. Please don't let me down!

DeletedUser10354

How can morale be exploited? If we are talking about changing rules in the middle of the worlds going forward I would like to see revolt worlds changed to conquest once we reach wonder stage as many feel that revolts are exploited during the wonder stage.

DeletedUser7101

How can morale be exploited?
Give a small player city on ur world wonder island and defend with few troops than usual.
Give a small player of ur alliance a city in all red rea and defend it economically.
U cannot secure ur core or its a hard to do it cause there is a player or gold trader with a city right in middle of ur core on which u have 30 morale but when u go for city he will gather support from ur enemy pming them that they will get more dbp
etc.

Though i don't think its not something that a better alliance can't tackle but morale creates difficulty in some scenarios like above.

It's nothing against morale its has many advantages but its just that we got past 4 world non morale while earlier every other world or so is Enabled, then Disabled. Or a couple are enabled, then a couple are disabled.

DeletedUser9037

How can morale be exploited? If we are talking about changing rules in the middle of the worlds going forward I would like to see revolt worlds changed to conquest once we reach wonder stage as many feel that revolts are exploited during the wonder stage.

If you had read, I said nothing about changing anything in current worlds at this time. Although my understanding was it had supposedly already been fixed and it still happened in a world it should not have. I was using those as an example of what all the worlds could be in the future.

My main concern was what was happening to Morale Disabled worlds, and if they are doing away with them so people do not have the choice to pick one or the other. I myself would like the choice to pick of Conquest/Revolt and Morale Disabled/Morale Enabled in the future.

If Inno decides to go with one type of world only, your choices in the game will soon become obsolete after that. The little bit of diversity still left in the game is what keeps many coming back to check out new worlds. Remove that ability to choose, and not contest it, and next thing you know, another item you get to make a choice on will be gone...and then another...and then another... Hopefully this doesn't happen, but if nobody is concerned with it, don't be upset next year when ALL WORLDS start coming out Revolt/Morale Enabled/Speed 1.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif