When is the world starting ?

DeletedUser

No, you don't have a spy. If you did, you would know Crimson said he wasn't making plans, and declined to join us. You would also know that Inked Up was planning on joining at noon US server time no matter what time the world opened, so opening it after noon creates a problem for us.

So no noob, you have no clue what you're talking about.
I agree with, this make more sense.

DeletedUser

The skype chat that I joined was posted on the public forums and was open to everyone and not an alliance chat :)

DeletedUser

lol i didnt even say he did join u or that u guys tried to i just said u guys know and have the time and whitey talked yesterday to him

DeletedUser

Ya, you're right, we have the time the world is opening. Crim is IU's slave.

Everybody, no point in even joining this world, attack IU and Crim will ban you from the entire us server.

DeletedUser9014

Haha, this is funny.
All these folks dying for the world to open, spewing hate at the same time.

This is the same for every world that opens, if you're not used to it well you're just a scrub/troll.

DeletedUser

Ya, you're right, we have the time the world is opening. Crim is IU's slave.

Everybody, no point in even joining this world, attack IU and Crim will ban you from the entire us server.
I'm in, let's attack those nubs then..... Let's have fun!!!!!!! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

get em :p.

he wont open them until 3 to 4 u just need to compare the time of most of inked up real active times to see or it wont be until 8 to 9 tonight nyc time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there's always that one guy who is obsessed with an alliance...

DeletedUser

finally a world opens up in the us server thats worth playing and i have to wait all day for it to open X-(

im sure theres already enough people waiting for it to open to make it crash instantly so hurry up already and lets get it on!!! XD

DeletedUser

Look guys, I don't know why there is so much hate talk in here. We all know whatever alliance I join is going to win. Afterall, I am the Uberman...thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The forums are so entertaining, this is like a game within a game; I just need the world to open up already!