What's up Olympia?

DeletedUser5088

Hey everyone!

I noticed there hasn't been posts or active discussions here in awhile :-(. Let's see if we can get a nice discussion going on again! So tell me, what's going on right now? Any major wars, updates, alliance relationships? Anyone interested in making a PnP? They can be a fun way to promote your alliance :-D

DeletedUser8466

Charl when did you become a mod! Man I've been gone for too long

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Hey everyone!

I noticed there hasn't been posts or active discussions here in awhile :-(. Let's see if we can get a nice discussion going on again! So tell me, what's going on right now? Any major wars, updates, alliance relationships? Anyone interested in making a PnP? They can be a fun way to promote your alliance :-D

Really only two alliances going at each other right now. Unsullied vs commission society

DeletedUser5827

lets be honest.. unsullied is winning in the north. society is winning in the south. its been a really good war thus far, good players on both sides and a very fast paced world keeps things interesting. Everyone says these forums are dead but i honestly think people are just too busy in-game to really post in the forums.

DeletedUser4082

Better check your numbers on who's winning in the south

DeletedUser5827

the express debacle today was a fluke and unfortunately someone the dropped the ball early on. Enjoy it because that wont happen again. Looking at the map we have recently turned 56/57 into relatively safe oceans for us. A month ago they were a sea of red and if u look at the map today it looks like we've been here forever. Meanwhile every red dot west of 47 has been turtled and stays full with long-term support

DeletedUser4082

lol what are you smoking to think that 56/57 are relatively safe?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

I think its funny that about 10 people took what....13-14 cities off of express now, I would say that's more than dropping the ball? Unless by dropping the ball you mean your spy hasn't been updating you as well as he should be :)

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
lol what are you smoking to think that 56/57 are relatively safe?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

I think its funny that about 10 people took what....13-14 cities off of express now, I would say that's more than dropping the ball? Unless by dropping the ball you mean your spy hasn't been updating you as well as he should be :)

35 cities taken of Yuri so far today. :)

DeletedUser9614

I think the saddest thing is how bad they are trying to recruit our people...still. All they have done this entire world is recruit people.

Maybe if they focused a little more on playing, they wouldn't have so many people wanting out of their MRA.

DeletedUser8466

I've been a mod since December :)

Are you playing olympia?

As you can tell I don't get on the externals much, hehe
Just recently started back, took a good break off. Feels good to be back to wasting my time on here though

DeletedUser3750

To go after a single player (one who you have struggled to have any success against previously despite have a large numerical advantage) with a lot of cities in an area where you are dominant is obviously a good tactic to use and one I have employed many times when the shoe has been on the other foot and I have no sour grapes. But I don't recall going onto the external forums and crowing about it or be under some illusion that this made me a great warrior.

Nothing but class guys.

~ YuriG2

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
To go after a single player (one who you have struggled to have any success against previously despite have a large numerical advantage) with a lot of cities in an area where you are dominant is obviously a good tactic to use and one I have employed many times when the shoe has been on the other foot and I have no sour grapes. But I don't recall going onto the external forums and crowing about it or be under some illusion that this made me a great warrior.

Nothing but class guys.

~ YuriG2

you may not have.......

well the guy's been sending mass mails to entire alliances for months now s
As far as the one city comment, well i believe we took 29 cities in our last op alone so.. yea.

.....but your team mates do. Class should never be brought up in this game like your alliance likes to do. no matter what goes on in the world there are always trash talkers on both sides. for every unclassy message you can send me that you guys have i can send you one you guys have sent us. quit acting like your picked on. its a two way street

DeletedUser8463

Yuri must've deleted his post. I like how I made him turtle up in o66.
TCS has just become one big favor farm for me