Welcome To Eta

DeletedUser2039

Just wanted to welcome everyone personally to Eta and say good luck. Happy gaming everyone, I hope to see a lot of friendly faces there...as well as my enemies' face too!;)

DeletedUser2039

I feel like nobody really reads your posts Stalin...
*better ignored*

DeletedUser

Ok wo hold back up there "Joseph"
You names Joseph Stalin first off. It says your located in Russia and you talk about Russian bears. How the heck are you not Russian?

DeletedUser19

I have gotten around 12-14 invitations so far and I haven't accepted a single one. Because they were all random invites from MRA's :p
I don't know the exact amount because I tend to delete the messages from Grepolis that come along with the invitations....
But I know this: I have received 4 invites from one alliance only! And after the last one, then they sent me a message...why not do it before sending an invite...
Guess the alliance?

DeletedUser

Ok wo hold back up there "Joseph"
You names Joseph Stalin first off. It says your located in Russia and you talk about Russian bears. How the heck are you not Russian?

*sigh* I was calling you: ms-im-not-a-russian

DeletedUser2039

My guess is the wolves haha I got multiple pact requests from them before they messaged me. After talking to him I could tell how new he was. I already got one wolf member looking to join The Union. He says their leadership lacks and it's 100% MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19

Correct :) :)
Heroes Of Eta has sent me the same amount as well...
A lot of MRAs so far...so typical for a US world :p

DeletedUser

Hello....the american player is know the game grepolis well?romania are the best server of grepolis....but i tried with us...

DeletedUser

woot i get to play a server from start. been learing in zeta for the past week and a half. Im enjoying the experince already

DeletedUser

New player here as well, seen the TV ad and figure I would give it a try, enjoying it sofar, and thank you to the vets that have taken the time out to answer my questions in game.

DeletedUser

Baba is glad to be here. Cuba shall win the world with the strong nukes we own... oh wait thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2063

And it begins. I see a less violent Petrika talk all over again, right hornet? xD
I can't believe I let my cousin drag me into this world. I was just supposed to finish up EN30 and take time off, whatever

DeletedUser2432

Ahem! Hello all....Please dont make fun of me, I joined yesterday and on the rim....
People who will be getting rimmed within 7 days after the expiration of BP please say HI to me after coming to the rim zone!

To all those, who is going to or spending gold in this server, good luck to them ;)