***** WARS *****

• Thread starter DeletedUser10777
  • Start date

DeletedUser12275

This is not a "War" guys....it is barely target practice. The funny thing is that Unsullied/Kingsguard/Dothraki all of a sudden became underdogs in this server...and some of our competition are the favorites to take all...LOL....I have been playing this game for way too long to recognize the real threats....and I can honestly say that there aren't any...most of the "great" fighters and players outside of our trio of alliances do not have the testicular fortitude to play the entire duration of a server. I have played with them, and against them...They start on fire, quit and move on to the next server. They aren't REAL fighters...and they are worse than SIMMERS...simmers play the entire server LOL

you tell them poseidon

DeletedUser

Looks like Death Row is finished lost their leader Their top player so heres an easy prediction death row is sunk and the alliance is done DUK now has less targets to worry about.

DeletedUser4322

Looks like Death Row is finished lost their leader Their top player so heres an easy prediction death row is sunk and the alliance is done DUK now has less targets to worry about.

Not surprised...Death Row is compiled of noobs and nobodies. And you can quote me on that!

DeletedUser

They had a cuple of strong players but I emphasize the couple

DeletedUser11733

This is not a "War" guys....it is barely target practice. The funny thing is that Unsullied/Kingsguard/Dothraki all of a sudden became underdogs in this server...and some of our competition are the favorites to take all...LOL....I have been playing this game for way too long to recognize the real threats....and I can honestly say that there aren't any...most of the "great" fighters and players outside of our trio of alliances do not have the testicular fortitude to play the entire duration of a server. I have played with them, and against them...They start on fire, quit and move on to the next server. They aren't REAL fighters...and they are worse than SIMMERS...simmers play the entire server LOL

Good players necessarily dont hop onto the next server as they quit. Many of them have RL issues, work, college etc which forces them out and are basically part timers who play for fun rather than a crown and mostly don't invest in gold either, yet they are in top 30 fighters or so.

Just because someone stuck to the end of the world and gets a crown doesn't imply he is good either. It most likely means he's got a limited life outside grepolis. I mean, people have higher goals than a crown in grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11733

Is anything wrong with quitting the world when you get bored? I play grepo to fight good, tight wars and not to sim. And yes, I quit worlds when everything gets boring and repetitive and outcome gets fairly known at the point or sometimes to manage RL. And I am not the only one to do that. Even players in winning alliances quit to manage RL and I am sure some of them have been played with you as teammates in Olympia, a few whom I know well.

Would you call them "quitters" too?

DeletedUser575

The truly good players find a way to balance RL and the game no matter what is going on. The others are just quitters. I've played with plenty of quitters in my time, most of them make a habit of it.

DeletedUser3109

WARS ARE FOR NEWBS thisisgrepolis

I wish I could rep you again but that is the post of the day hands down.
Edit: I don't really care that much about rep- (I'm like one of the few people I know under 20 who doesn't have a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. or any like based website, Gmail all the way for me, but some one just - repped me
To add to wars Illuminati is losing about 9-0 to BoS not sure exactly as there is no grepostats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Hey Poseidon, you seem to be on a rampage Bud. :eek:

I'm just tired of reading all of these noobs comments and assumptions..they know NOTHING about the game, and they swear they do....the second that daddy comes and spanks them, they rage quit and start new servers. In my eyes they will always be Randoms.

DeletedUser

I'm just tired of reading all of these noobs comments and assumptions..they know NOTHING about the game, and they swear they do....the second that daddy comes and spanks them, they rage quit and start new servers. In my eyes they will always be Randoms.

Wow, look who is talking about being a noob. From everything I have seen, you are a great simmer but couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. This is not a revolt world, you better humble yourself a bit and ask for help or you won't be around long.

P.S. Before you go calling me a noob, this is my fifth server with the other four being speed 3 EN conquest servers and yes I do have a crown, just a bunch of pixels really.

DeletedUser4322

Wow, look who is talking about being a noob. From everything I have seen, you are a great simmer but couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. This is not a revolt world, you better humble yourself a bit and ask for help or you won't be around long.

P.S. Before you go calling me a noob, this is my fifth server with the other four being speed 3 EN conquest servers and yes I do have a crown, just a bunch of pixels really.

I'm a simmer that always ends in the top 10 fighters..ALWAYS!..but that's a different story...and i'm always humble...you can ask around...LOL...you on the other hand seem to be somewhat offended by my comments...did i just described you?...did you try taking one of my cities and failed?...dont worry, it happens to most players...one day you can get on my level kid...but you must learn to back it up in a server...and not on the forums ;)

DeletedUser10246

i'm always humble...you can ask around

one day you can get on my level kid...but you must learn to back it up in a server...and not on the forums ;)

humble huh