Wars

DeletedUser

This world seems to have gotten off to a slow start even for a fast world. My alliance, PA, doesn't seem to be so much warring with anyone as eating up a lot of little fish. Are there any good wars going on? I see there are a lot of large alliances clustered in the core. Are you people all hugging or has it come to blows yet? Just trying to keep things interesting.

DeletedUser

Olympia FINALLY has a war worth posting about. As many of you now know Panic attacks and the Unsullied have launched a massively successful offensive against the Name Changers. NC was taken almost completely by surprise and have lost dozens of cities. Panic attacks has thus moved into the number one alliance in the world. I have to say, not to take anything away from NC, but the PA crew has worked nearly flawlessly together with the Unsullied. There has been some little hiccups with one of our CS's that had a 14 hour TT missing the RR window slightly and one skilled NC player has managed to snipe another. Also, two NC players had the wherewithall all and the favor to both cleanse and seastorm two CS's to the bottom of the ocean. Grats guys. The last 24 hours has been a lot of fun and it will continue.

DeletedUser

Unsullied - Kingsguard - Dothraki Vs. Illuminati - Dragons - Templars - Assasins

162 conquers for Unsullied Group to 58 conquers for the Illuminati Group

Bedlam Vs. Illuminati Group

146 conquers for Bedlam to 117 conquers for Illuminati Group

Hmmmmmm..........

DeletedUser

Dead...these forums are dead.

Everyone's been too busy killing to post! thisisgrepolis

Unsullied - Kingsguard - Dothraki Vs. Illuminati - Dragons - Templars - Assasins

162 conquers for Unsullied Group to 58 conquers for the Illuminati Group

Bedlam Vs. Illuminati Group

146 conquers for Bedlam to 117 conquers for Illuminati Group

Hmmmmmm..........

Thanks for the numbers!