Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

IM SO GLAD YOU GAVE US A WAY OUT BUDDY. LETS PUT IT PLAN AND SIMPLE.... TSF SUX.... MAMDUK SUX..... WE NOT ONLY WON THE WORLD WE DID IT WITH CLASS...... YOU CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. TSF IS NON EXISTENT EXCEPT FOR 1MAP AND HIS MERRY CREW OF A FEW..... KOTR NEVER SHOWED UP TO THE GAME..... MAC BOLAN SAID THE HECK WITH YOU AND FINALLY CAME TO HIS SENSES AND DITCHED ASKARI..... ASKARI HAS ONLY ONE PLAYER "EDGEZ" AND HE JUST TURTLES.... YOU HAVE NO ONE NO MORE..... GREEKZTA GOT SICK OF YOUR LEADERSHIP, GILLET GOT SICK OF YOUR LEADERSHIP, JUILIN LEFT BECAUSE HE WENT WITH HIS BROTHER..... NOONEELSE IS GIVING UP..... YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE..... THE REST OF YOUR TEAM IS BUSTED...... I CANT EVEN CALL YOU NOOBS.... THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO SOMETHING..... FACE IT MAN.... YOU LOST..... TSF LOST..... KOTR IS IN LEFT FIELD.... NOW LETS BATTLE IT OUT AND SEE WHO CAN HANG WITH THE BIG DOGS...... OR WHO STAYS ON THE PORCH YAPPIN LIKE AN ANKLE BITER......

Drink Much ?

Did you just think that saying something will make it all come true and everyone would forget all the events that led up to this point including you running with your tail tucked Mr. BIG DOG ? I cannot imagine what game you must have been in to make a comment like "TSF Sux"..... let alone MN sucking ?

I am pretty sure I can speak for most of the TSF crew when I say this, we lost the race CAPS Boy, no one is going to deny that however, it was a joy for TSF. We lost the race because we didnt have the amount of feeders CV did, surely not because TSF didnt do their job kicking everyone they faced.

You ran and joined a winning team in the end........ now your here talking smack like you had anything to do with them winning and you somehow feel the rest of the world not only lost, but "sux".... priceless. Imagine that ! I never doubted that someone who TYPES IN ALL CAPS for attention would go so silent until the end and then stand up and beat his chest. You Sir, are the little scared boy who runs over and kicks someone being held down by your big brother and then runs away to tell the story of how you won that fight.

Congratz on the win anyhow. Game well played CLIT !

Scy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

Drink Much ?

Did you just think that saying something will make it all come true and everyone would forget all the events that led up to this point including you running with your tail tucked Mr. BIG DOG ? I cannot imagine what game you must have been in to make a comment like "TSF Sux"..... let alone MN sucking ?

I am pretty sure I can speak for most of the TSF crew when I say this, we lost the race CAPS Boy, no one is going to deny that however, it was a joy for TSF putting foot to **** to you and the Mercs and TC. We lost the race because we didnt have the amount of feeders CV did, surely not because TSF didnt do their job kicking the ever living **** out of everyone they faced.

You ran and joined a winning team in the end........ now your here talking smack like you had anything to do with them winning and you somehow feel the rest of the world not only lost, but "sux".... priceless. Imagine that ! I never doubted that someone who TYPES IN ALL CAPS for attention would go so silent until the end and then stand up and beat his chest. You Sir, are the little scared boy who runs over and kicks someone being held down by your big brother and then runs away to tell the story of how you won that fight.

Congratz on the win anyhow. Game well played CLIT !

Scy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH..... SAYS THE BOY YOU LIKES TO TALK SMACK BEHIND PEOPLES BACKS...... LETS SEE HERE DUCK.... UMMM YEAH I BELIEVE IT WAS TSF AND TMN THAT BEGGED ME TO COME TO THEIR TEAMS EARLIER IN THIS GAME.... AND I BELIEVE THE ONLY PLAYERS YOU HAVE ON YOUR TEAM THAT ACTUALLY ARE WORTH MENTIONING, WOULD BE THE FELLOW TEAMMATES THAT CAME FROM MERCS..... 1MAP, BOLDERDASH, TONJA, GOTHERIDGE, AND NY NICK...... THATS YOUR TEAM YOU NOOB!!!! OTHER THAN THAT THE REST OF YOUR SQUAD PLAINLY ISNT WORTH THE PRICE OF ADVISORS...... AND I SEE YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU ARE PRETTY PATHETIC YOURSELF SINCE YOUR QUITTING....

AND MY CAPSLOCK..... IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT I WANT IT TO DO.....INTIMIDATE THE WEAK, LIKE YOU, AND THE OTHER OPPONENTS THAT CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT..... YOU REALIZE YOU CANT SAY OR DO ANYTHING TO AFFECT ME OR MY ALLIANCE.... WE ARE THAT MUCH BETTER..... YOUR PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE ATTACKERS..... EXCEPT THE FEW THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER..... YOU HAVE NO TEAM..... YOU WERE THE REDHEADED STEP CHILD OF MERCS2..... YOU WERE NOTHING.... YOU STILL ARE NOTHING.... I LAUGHED WHEN YOU GUYS CAME AND ASKED ME TO CHANGE YOUR NAME.... IT DIDNT DO ANY GOOD BY THE WAY..... BUT I WILL GIVE YOU THIS..... THE WORD "SILENT" DID GET GOOD USE..... YOU GUYS SHOULD SERIOUSLY NAME YOUR ALLIANCE TEAM 1MAP AND FRIENDS.... BECAUSE YOU RELY ON HIM SOOO MUCH......

I DONT NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TMN OTHER THAN THEY ARE IMPLODING... ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE OVERTAKE THEM.....

AND I SEE THAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT MORE THAN THE GAME WHEN YOU CONGRATULATED ME..... YOU DIRTY DOG.... YOU WISH YOU COULD GET THAT......
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser

Just wow ....

Yes, everyone knows Im a noob. Glad that is finally out of the bag. Oh, a simmer too. Im the noob that caused the war remember ?

Anyway, not that everyone here cant think back a bit without me reminding them, only one of those names you mentioned were part of TSF/Merc II when we destroyed your alliance. Remember those times ? Merc II, the alliance you claimed to have created ? I still have those mails lol.

For the record, I take nothing away from NY, Tonja, 1map or any of the others who came to TSF. They are all top of the line players and thus the reason they were invited. Amazing you left out Super though........darbydanc, miky, kaul, piaa and of course, Fervent. These are the people who came here together and created the little southern alliance you seem so hell bent on running in the ground. Wonder why they make you so angry ? =)

Im glad I am seen as a joke, nothing and a "redheaded step child"..... makes it all more worth it ! To everyone else on the server, it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed.

Until next time,
Scy

DeletedUser10777

Just wow ....

Yes, everyone knows Im a noob. Glad that is finally out of the bag. Oh, a simmer too. Im the noob that caused the war remember ?

Anyway, not that everyone here cant think back a bit without me reminding them, only one of those names you mentioned were part of TSF/Merc II when we destroyed your alliance. Remember those times ? Merc II, the alliance you claimed to have created ? I still have those mails lol.

For the record, I take nothing away from NY, Tonja, 1map or any of the others who came to TSF. They are all top of the line players and thus the reason they were invited. Amazing you left out Super though........darbydanc, miky, kaul, piaa and of course, Fervent. These are the people who came here together and created the little southern alliance you seem so hell bent on running in the ground. Wonder why they make you so angry ? =)

Im glad I am seen as a joke, nothing and a "redheaded step child"..... makes it all more worth it ! To everyone else on the server, it was fun and hope everyone enjoyed.

Until next time,
Scy

I MERELY LEFT OUT SUPER BECASUE HE IS GONE....I HAVE NO TIME TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO QUIT.... AND BY THE WAY, DARBYDAN,MIKY,KAUL,PIAA,AND FERVENT....... WELL IF YOU THINK THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS THATS GREAT.....I THINK THEY ARENT.....

ANYWAYS IM SURE THE NEXT TIME WE MEET IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME..... SO LONG DUCK, NEXT TIME WE MEET DONT FORGET TO CALL ME SIR, BOY.

DONT FORGET TO RESPECT THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU.......
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser

I MERELY LEFT OUT SUPER BECASUE HE IS GONE....I HAVE NO TIME TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO QUIT.... AND BY THE WAY, DARBYDAN,MIKY,KAUL,PIAA,AND FERVENT....... WELL IF YOU THINK THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS THATS GREAT.....I THINK THEY ARENT.....

ANYWAYS IM SURE THE NEXT TIME WE MEET IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME..... SO LONG DUCK, NEXT TIME WE MEET DONT FORGET TO CALL ME SIR, BOY.

Oh dear....

Nope, it ain't worth it.

DeletedUser10363

Hey Scyther -

Dont know you but since you keep bringing up the past regarding Mercs 2 here is a quick reminder/history lesson for ya.

The reason those players "came together and formed a southern alliance" is because they were rimmed. Lol

They are so good they managed to get beat twice in the same server. That is an accomplishment.

R.I.P. Vicious and Delicious.

DeletedUser11005

That's not entirely true....

Miky is actually a solid player.

DeletedUser10777

Hey Scyther -

Dont know you but since you keep bringing up the past regarding Mercs 2 here is a quick reminder/history lesson for ya.

The reason those players "came together and formed a southern alliance" is because they were rimmed. Lol

They are so good they managed to get beat twice in the same server. That is an accomplishment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA......
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

Hey Scyther -

Yep ! Remember it well. I joined and gold built a city with rss flowing in from the others with just enough time to relocate to ocean 56 where we CHOSE to go. Not a single one of us was ever rimmed, Including myself the noob. We were forced to move or we would have been rimmed, cant deny that however, your BS input is far from truth. Then again, you have never really been known for honesty have you KZ. You failed both times with your lies and attempts to rid Lamia of us. Both times, us being out numbered a minimum of 10:1, and still managing to force a three part showdown for the WW's, that indeed is an accomplishment. lol ? We lost the world, You won the 4 and will most likely win the master if it doesnt completely die(which it will), but all the time you and clint got your alliances beaten by them by what he claims to be the not very good players of the TSF core. On another note before anyone brings it up like Im sayng TSF was the only one doing it, TMN pretty much smacked you around like a joke also up north.

Feel free to join in with any dispute over my above correction of your history lesson.

I have no problem saying we lost the game, I also have no problem giving you props for a clean win. I do however have an issue with loud mouth kids spouting off about the very players who kicked the hell out of his alliance, being not good players. All the while he is boasting about how good he is...... makes alot of sense doesnt it ! There was some good moves in this server(TC, TMN, CV), some even from TSF that lead them to the finals. It was interesting and we enjoyed it.

No more arguments from me on this whole deal. Disrespectful people never believe they are and will never change. I enjoy a good debate but when its ranting, its just boring and pointless. Y'all have fun now !

DeletedUser10777

Yep ! Remember it well. I joined and gold built a city with rss flowing in from the others with just enough time to relocate to ocean 56 where we CHOSE to go. Not a single one of us was ever rimmed, Including myself the noob. We were forced to move or we would have been rimmed, cant deny that however, your BS input is far from truth. Then again, you have never really been known for honesty have you KZ. You failed both times with your lies and attempts to rid Lamia of us. Both times, us being out numbered a minimum of 10:1, and still managing to force a three part showdown for the WW's, that indeed is an accomplishment. lol ? We lost the world, You won the 4 and will most likely win the master if it doesnt completely die(which it will), but all the time you and clint got your alliances *** handed to them by what he claims to be the not very good players of the TSF core. On another note before anyone brings it up like Im sayng TSF was the only one doing it, TMN pretty much smacked you around like a joke also up north.

Feel free to join in with any dispute over my above correction of your history lesson.

I have no problem saying we lost the game, I also have no problem giving you props for a clean win. I do however have an issue with loud mouth kids spouting off about the very players who kicked the hell out of his alliance, being not good players. All the while he is boasting about how good he is...... makes alot of sense doesnt it ! There was some good moves in this server(TC, TMN, CV), some even from TSF that lead them to the finals. It was interesting and we enjoyed it.

No more arguments from me on this whole deal. Disrespectful people never believe they are and will never change. I enjoy a good debate but when its ranting, its just boring and pointless. Y'all have fun now !

SEE YA!!!....... DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!!!!

DeletedUser10363

Scyther, I guess math isn't one of your strong suits either. Is there really a difference between being rimmed and rimming yourself by choice to avoid being rimmed by force? That is like quitting right before the boss is walking in to fire you.

When were you ever out numbered 10:1? When it was Dark Elite vs VD there was no outside help. You guys just lost plain and simple.

When we broke the pact with TSF it was TC vs TSF straight up. Mamluk did not join in until after the 3rd or 4th op due to the fact that they did not want to come into 55/54 at that point for diplomatic reasons. It wasnt until we said we didnt mind that they they started op'ing The Chosen Ones in 54 and then you guys in 55.

You guys did not become relevant until the previously mentioned players from mercs (1map and crew) joined TSF after plotting against us for weeks to do so with xxxAlicia. And I am the liar? King Rootin Tootin aka Alicia and 1map planned that move weeks in advance and stocked their cities with defense. Then mamluk breaks their pact with us and you all attack us together in mass. So remind me again how we outnumbered you? You have outnumbered us the whole time Einstein. You still outnumber us.

Even after all the ghosts and rage quits, you still have 4 of the top 6 alliances working against us and a player advantage of 220 to 188.

How is that for your history lesson correction? Maybe you should just read this very thread starting with page 1. It should clear up any confusion considering it starts with DE stomping a mudhole in VD and brings full circle to you guys losing again.

I never denied that some of our players we absorbed from MISA, Mercs, and Maniacal Revolution sustained heavy losses when all the pacts flipped and everyone came at us. Please feel free to elaborate on how taking cities from our overextended players contributed in any meaningful way to your success? Oh wait... it didnt. You still lost. All of our top fighters are still here and continue to do what they have done since day 1.

I am ready for the next excuse. Let see what else you can try to spin.

DeletedUser

And you need a history lesson

We had an agreement insisted by you that Mamluks not cross the 55/54 border. That also meant Merc and your alliance not come into our ocean ... don't make it seem like TMN made that decision when in fact it was yours. Clint then let us go after Chosen and proceeded to get cities off our work which was ok because we were taking 10 to 1 over what Merc was taking. You only let us in 55 to do an op TSF, that you set up just before the Super City Quest and then no one from your alliance showed up. In hindsight it was to weaken us for the quest but who cares about it at this point as it a small point as to why the alliances flipped.

Prior to attacking TSF you told TMN that your merger with Infection means you may change all your pacts ... who does that to a pact member and keeps that going for 2 weeks. Then you decided that TSF was your target.

Then the merger talks between TMN and Merc which had Clint saying he didn't trust KZG and he backed it up with messages from KZG saying that he felt if you could put pressure on TMN we would fold. Then K you wrote Greek and in a rather smug message asked him how the merge talks were going and put lol and a smiley face after that.

Then the merge happen and most of merc was torn apart and you left a hostile player to TMN in charge of Mercs and his wife in charge of Phoenix ... not a friendly move as this player left in charge was a player from an alliance TMN destroyed early on.

Then K you dumped 7 colonies all at once in 64/65 ... all of this is hostile towards TMN and when we wrote, myself and Greek to ask what was going on you opened the mails and refused to respond

That is how the flip started ... you thought you could take us out one at a time and I changed the script on you.

As for your reasoning about merc players getting wiped out after the merge ... you forget to tell everyone here that in an attempt to bring us back into your alliance you would attack Shiny's Mercs as well and you did.

People flipped on you because you were being dishonest to your allies. You only had your actions to blame for getting attacked. You thought you could take us all and turned out not to be true.

Now as for numbers left today ... always when an alliance reaches 4 people drift away from those alliances that didn't ... that is normal and for you to say that is different, well lets just say it's become a typical pattern for you to use false interpretation on numbers. My fav is the 0-10 loser ... I've been on 6 worlds under this nik alone largely looking at the new game features ... one of those worlds was twice.

It will be about another month that you will get to build the seven for the crown. I for one will be watching to see if you hold to your word to get your partners crowns ... your past says no you won't honor any deals you make.

DeletedUser

Then the merge happen and most of merc was torn apart and you left a hostile player to TMN in charge of Mercs and his wife in charge of Phoenix ... not a friendly move as this player left in charge was a player from an alliance TMN destroyed early on..

Oh Cranky and here I thought we were besties!
You seem to forget how many cities your alliance was 'GIVEN from Foxy, Kirk and myself once upon a time , early on in this game....give it up and move on, you lost...you picked the wrong side and pissed off Kirk & Shiny, which is never a good thing.

DeletedUser11958

i wasn't paying attention to all this when it was happening.

here are CVs' stats

09%2002%2005_zpsxjvqyarq.gif

DeletedUser10777

i follow this thread from time to time for laughs. I don't really know what is going on, but it looks like the one with the math problem is kzg. Net loss of 110 cities to mamluk & askari and another 57 from the silent force as well as another 31 from knights of the republic.

For those of you who don't know (kzg) *just teasing* 110+57+31= 198

sounds like this scyther guy knows what he's talking about

looks like you and scyther are ducks..... Dont come on this thread trying to talk smack when you didnt play this world boy..... Real killers inhabit this world.... We dont have time for you noobs to drop your dimes in here..... Now move along before i add you to the hit list.....

DeletedUser

"before i add you to the hit list....."

Now THAT is just sad. Is this how you feel like a man, by adding someone to a list in a freaking online game XD Someone played this game too long lol - you need a bigger truck.., or something lol - dont spend all your cash on grepolis mate
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Final Boss - i play this server but i understand people that doesnt, which still come here for a laugh, but some of it is sad too i mean..., damn Clint.

A trash talk thread yeah sure but damn guys it's a freaking game, dont degrade yourslf like that, it speaks about your real life too.

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits."

DeletedUser10777

"before i add you to the hit list....."

Now THAT is just sad. Is this how you feel like a man, by adding someone to a list in a freaking online game XD Someone played this game too long lol - you need a bigger truck.., or something lol - dont spend all your cash on grepolis mate

Final Boss - i play this server but i understand people that doesnt, which still come here for a laugh, but some of it is sad too i mean..., damn Clint.

A trash talk thread yeah sure but damn guys it's a freaking game, dont degrade yourslf like that, it speaks about your real life too.

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits."

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON VMODE??????? LOL

TAKE THAT RIDICULOUSNESS TO THE STUART SMALLEY "FEEL GOOD" THREAD......

YOU GUYS ARE LAME... STOP BEING SO SERIOUS..... ITS A GAME YOUR RIGHT.... AND SO IS MY ARGUMENTS WITH YOU NASALLY PEOPLE..... ALL OF YOU SOUND JUST A LITTLE BIT INSECURE...... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT POST..... AND I DO HAVE A BIG TRUCK.... JUST FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES..... AND I DONT SPEND ALL MY CASH ON GREPOLIS MATE..... I SPEND WHAT I ALLOT TO SPEND FOR A GAME.... I GET MILES BY PLAYING THIS GAME FOOL....

QUIT BEING SO MELODRAMATIC... I FEEL LIKE IM ON A SOAP OPERA WITH YOU NINNIES.....
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

The one saying others are insecure has a "list" in an online game XD

"If you dont like it then dont post" Clint sweetheart do i have to remember you of this post "looks like you and scyther are ducks..... Dont come on this thread trying to talk smack when you didnt play this world boy..... Real killers inhabit this world.... We dont have time for you noobs to drop your dimes in here..... Now move along before i add you to the hit list..... " - memory getting bad too?

"I GET MILES BY PLAYING THIS GAME FOOL.... " the roleplay fantasy world is real with this one

"QUIT BEING SO MELODRAMATIC... I FEEL LIKE IM ON A SOAP OPERA WITH YOU NINNIES....." <-- thats contradictory to your entire message lol

Well it was fun for the time being but this thread will slowly die out too, keep up the pace on Zakros Clint, i wont miss out on it :D

P.s. since when do we cast "Desire" on our own attacks Clint, did you buy favor for eternity and you just throw around with it hehe

Good luck to you in real life Clint.., with your "Big truck"...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And remember this-is-just-a-game it's meant to have fun, even with and against opponents
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
- dont take everything so serious, it's just pixels which you pay to change color

DeletedUser10777

P.s. since when do we cast "Desire" on our own attacks Clint, did you buy favor for eternity and you just throw around with it hehe

WHATS SAD IS THAT THAT LITTLE 89 HOP HARBOR CHECK WITH DESIRE CASTED ON IT REVOLTED YOUR CITY.... I GUESS YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DECEPTION AND UNGUARDED ATTACKS...LOL... DIDNT MATTER BECASUE YOU WERENT ON ANYWAY.... MAYBE WE MEET ON ANOTHER ALLIANCE DOWN THE ROAD AND I SHOW YOU A FEW THINGS.....

DeletedUser

Maybe we meet real life and i will show you some things
my defense could be out but whats the excuse for the negative spell on your own attack ^^